Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine just called me saying he just bought a new Apple laptop, I asked him why he bought an Apple and the first thing he said was "because I don't want Bill Gates getting any of my money". To which my response was, "You ^$%#$*@ moron, Apple is partially owned by Microsoft". I heard him say "dam%#" and he hung up the phone. I never laughed so hard in my life. Talk about being owned. What a bad guy I am. :devil: thumup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Two cents...

You know a computer/OS is bad when no one ever builds a virus for it.

Keke, just playing around. Macs are good for several things, generally more technologically advanced like video editing, whereas PC's are more geared towards gaming.

·
Banned
651 Posts
dude really though apples are. alot of people are starting to like apples so, the two ppl above me are correct, and apples are great for website designers too, thats where I made my free website. you just put it in IE oh its great

·
Banned
335 Posts
When ever I see apples I think of food, which makes me hungry. So if I had an apple computer I would be hungry alot. And therefor I would eat alot. Making me a fat ass pos :)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idontknow616 said:
Windows is dying fast, so Gates needs somthin to rest on
Actually, Apple was going to go bankrupt, but Gates didn't want to see it die so he decided to invest in it to keep it alive. If it wasn't for Micro$oft we wouldn't have Apple anymore. I don't know what I would do without my Ipod. (Though I am a little PO'ed that I can't take songs off the Ipod) O well, we all know neither of them compare to the pure-awesome-almighty Linux. :D

·
12,110 Posts
I always hated macs, but now I want a powerbook. Why? WEll simply put, I dont waste my time playing stupid video games and getting my panties in a knot over stuff like who can awp better.

I do my website, I surf the net, and listen to music. That's just about all I do. As logn as I have firefox, I'm good.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Alpha said:
I always hated macs, but now I want a powerbook. Why? WEll simply put, I dont waste my time playing stupid video games and getting my panties in a knot over stuff like who can awp better.

I do my website, I surf the net, and listen to music. That's just about all I do. As logn as I have firefox, I'm good.

Exactly why I got one.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I want to get a mac...i really dont like my computer. I share it with my sister and she is always getting onto these sites with a **** load of spyware and trackers...so every day i make sure i get on just to run scans. Plus, one of my friends has an apple and i love it.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
mricytoast said:
Two cents...

You know a computer/OS is bad when no one ever builds a virus for it.
lol mac and window are the most used and have more spyware and virus **** then other less used os. Its not that they are crap its why would you want to make like .1 % of comp users have a virus if it cant spread why make it

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Im the guy that says he hates apple and all of there products and buys a Ipod. What Can I say they are damn good mp3 players. Anywho, that guy was indeed stupid, however the fact that he bought the computer just because of that reason shows his stupidity. I mean really, the 1000 spent on the lap top wont effect Bill in the least.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KingFikiElectra said:
Im the guy that says he hates apple and all of there products and buys a Ipod. What Can I say they are damn good mp3 players. Anywho, that guy was indeed stupid, however the fact that he bought the computer just because of that reason shows his stupidity. I mean really, the 1000 spent on the lap top wont effect Bill in the least.

He had other reasons, but that was the first he said. Since I am such a nice guy I had to point out the error. He took it a bit harder then I thought though.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Apples are great computers, thats why my family has like 7 of them.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
MS invested in apple so they weren't considered a monopoly as i remember it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Alpha said:

I play games alot, and for some reson i dont like MACs. I guess its cause I have never used one, like when i first got XP, it was the wierdest thing ever.
At the time I was used to ME, and having to manualy change settings, now I forget to do that when i use my old PC. And I am a windows geek. I know all of the problems they have and are able to fix them. WITHOUT useing alll of those sepecial poser "fix automaticly" commands. :rofl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts