Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning my room today and Moving an old desk outta my room. I was cleaning out the desk when what do I find? A bowl of nacho cheese and a bag of old leathery scallops. This crap was so old. Sick. Thought I would share this for some odd reason.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
LOL

I feel ya man. I once found an old sub underneath my bed and it was a year old and soooo nasty!

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
my bros room smelled like crap for like the longest time, and we allways thought it was becasue he was jsut smelly, but it turns out he had a sandwhich and a bannana in a bad under his bed from a camping trip about 2 years ago

yeah, i allways said it smelled liek sumthin died in there, and i was pretty close, and plus there was allways fruit flies in his room and we could never figure it out

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
we always used to find an empty locker in school and in the first week of school you bring a subway sub with everything on it and put it in there...bring it out at the end of the year.....but im expelled so Im sure the janitors will find it this summer.

·
Registered
416 Posts
chromekilla said:
my bros room smelled like crap for like the longest time, and we allways thought it was becasue he was jsut smelly, but it turns out he had a sandwhich and a bannana in a bad under his bed from a camping trip about 2 years ago

yeah, i allways said it smelled liek sumthin died in there, and i was pretty close, and plus there was allways fruit flies in his room and we could never figure it out
[email protected]
Bastardd! I am cleanin chunks of carrot off my monitor now,!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
haha ive found some sick stuff in my room
i have a ton of water bottels in there and one smells like ass but yet only water has been in there
aand yes i did drink out of it
my sister has found candy from easter at halloween
shes a pack rat

·
Registered
10 Posts
haha me and my friends took my turkey sandwhich and in chemistry we filled a ziploc bag up with water, stuck the turkey sandwhich in it, and put it in the cabinet that no one ever uses....that was 6 months ago...were gonna pull it out tomorrow and open it during class, i wonder what kind of gross sh** is living in there...

S

·
0 Posts
One of my friends put a pill on his shelf about a year ago, and we recently found it, and it is red with fungus growing off of it and about 2cm around it.

D

·
0 Posts
hah at school, where we used to eat lunch in the halls.. we were too lazy to use the garbage can down the hall, so we just put it all in an empty locker.. it was sick.. open it up and SO many flies came out.. then the janitors found it and cleaned it out...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts