1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
716 Posts
Wow...Dude this should be in the lounge under Video Games.. And those people weren't serious... It's like the bidders on the frickin Ghost in a Jar

·
Registered
418 Posts
i HIGHLY doubt that the winner will pay that much........and the seller is probably just messin around........but who knows:confused:

i can wait 5 more months for it to come out........

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
The 'buyer' is wise to the 'seller's game. The whole point of that is the 'seller' can't go to EBay or the authorities and say "hey, this guy didn't pay for my fake, photomanipped game!" Because the folks at EBay are just going to go "hmm... Sales fraud. How many years is that?"

The point is: the buyer obviously isn't going to pay that, and so nobody else gets scammed. At ridiculous amounts of money like that, the folks at EBay might just notice it and catch the seller anyway.

And so the moral of the story is this: Don't sell fake **** on EBay.

(unless it's this. :D)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Winning bid: US $99,999,999.00 :eek:

yeah i think hes going to get caught. and who needs freinds enough just to say that they have halo 2 before everyone else and have to pay that much for it. i have no respect for anyone that would even think about buying into that crap.

·
Registered
288 Posts
notice it says "
If you are drew1727, click the Continue button to pay now. "

its a joke...

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Apache said:
notice it says "
If you are drew1727, click the Continue button to pay now. "

its a joke...
It always says that when it's over....

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
you get 3 non-paying bidder reports before you get the boot, why not have fun with the first two?

p.s. Mad, where u been man? It's been like forever since I saw a post by you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, I am honored! I did not know I would have been missed by fellow forum members, lol.

Yeah, its been a long while since I last posted. Mostly because I had to budget my time, since the end of the year approached and I need all my credits in order to graduate. Well, I have graduated and now it's summer time! I'm gonna be traveling around the americas tho (Brazil and Canada), so I won't be around much.

I also haven't posted much because I have not upgraded my gun at all. When that day comes (very soon, I believe), I'll be back to bother you guys with repeated noob questions :)

That second paintball drawing never got done. It's been put on hold, and since then I've worked on others. My current project is a portrait of my girl (as a birthday present), and I'm taking extra time to make it perfect. When I have time, I'll draw more paintball scenes.

Thats all folks, and sorry about posting this on the wrong forum.

PEACE!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts