·
Registered
2,158 Posts
image isn't exactly click...

nayish maybe. try something new ?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats new? I'm not getting some gay ass highlights and moussed up spiked bleached at the tips done by a gay french barber type of haircut.

I want somethign that I can step out of the shower, shake around like a dog to get the water off, and be set to go.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Alpha said:
whats new? I'm not getting some gay ass highlights and moussed up spiked bleached at the tips done by a gay french barber type of haircut.

I want somethign that I can step out of the shower, shake around like a dog to get the water off, and be set to go.

just get super short hair, and you'll NEVER have to worry about it again...

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My hair is usually super short. I dont have any pics of me hosted, but I have like 1.5" "bangs" in the fornt.. not relaly bangs but its logner, and its like .5-1" everywhere else.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
no matter what length my hair is i just wlak outta the shower and shake the water out....but if u like short hair than yay bc steve-o is cool

EDIT : i saw an old wildboys from when steve-o had long black curly hair

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
my hair was long...but i shaved it bald wen i went to india for religious reasons...plus i did a locks for love type of thing and gave the hair to my cousin's daughter who for sum reason can't grow hair (iron deficiency?)

keep it really short or just long...both look good

bald (evan, theunforgiven):

long (me):

·
Registered
400 Posts
do it liek that one guy did on real world road rules challenge i think when he was drunk and passed out and they shaved a patch in hes head and then he jsut shaved into this badass haircut

·
Registered
830 Posts
god that was HIDEOUS

...i like my hair at about shoulder length... but its your call... to each his (her) own

1 - 20 of 36 Posts