Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was gonna be frank from donnie darko.. but i wouldnt be able to make the mask.. plus cant cover our faces at the school.

last year i was the colour red.. lets face it.. thats poor.. i need to do something better then that.. hell i could be the colour blue.. no...

i was thinking of being a gangster/wankster.. nah

uber grunge dirt kid

harry potter *e-stab*

gee i dunno... damn it..

suggestions or what youre gonna be?

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
dude i went to spirit today and there was a wet shirt costume, a tissue box that says blow me, and a dick costume were your to feet were.... well you can just imagine and then there were a bunch like that

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Be an Umpa-Lumpa. Get some of the bad tanning stuff that makes your skin orange, dye your hair green, and work from their. Or you could be Mario and have your friend me Luigi.

-Mike

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
be a priest and carry a fake pistol. And pretend to shoot someone and scream divne inervention! Now I did that like a month ago at school and got my picture taken. Pics to come soon.

·
Registered
172 Posts
heh...i'm going to dress up as a towel head and stop by bush's ranch. it's only a 30 minutes from here. as long as i stay on the public road they probably won't throw me in jail.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts