Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after very little time and thought... i think i have decided what i should be for halloween/party-

I am NNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO.

"Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room... Just for fun"

i may be to hairy for the part though... i is a very much hairy.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
ROFL @ Quail man.

That is just too classic... it's just a shame so many kids wouldn't recognize it.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
wrong....went to a party as quail man last night. Not only did everyone recognize it but i got hit on so much it was ridiculous. Apparently women want to sleep with quailman and never said anything. Who knew?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
2 legit said:
wrong....went to a party as quail man last night. Not only did everyone recognize it but i got hit on so much it was ridiculous. Apparently women want to sleep with quailman and never said anything. Who knew?
this is good to know. For my name is doug.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
2 legit said:
I meant kids. Like the younger generation. The people who better not be hitting on you.. :dodgy:

However, if the above is true... thats pretty cool. Being a child hood pretend hero and getting chicks? Can't argue that.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i was gonna block you on aim for good, but then i saw WHAT was hanging from the chain......... and i forgive you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts