Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
i already lit a paper bag full of dog ****, firecrakers and gasoline on someones door, and plan on doin it agoin 2nite, ill be shaving creamin, eggin, tp'in, almost any prank u can pull

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I'll pretend to be sick with a contagious disease.

oops, no prank there =(

·
Registered
967 Posts
im going to put thousands of forks poking strait up in this kids yard

owned

its stupiod i know put who wants to pick up a thousand forks?

oh and im not doing this by myself :)

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I never did see the prank in the broken forks in the yard. what's it supposed to do?

and a variation on the string tripping prank...tie 2 metal garbage cans together with some relatively thin rope, and put the rope across a dark road. when a car drives into the rope, it'll pull the garbage cans along and make a helluva noise, scaring the **** out of the driver and anyone else in the car

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
laxatives, chocolate flavored

but you cant do it at your house, you have to do it walking around dropping it into kids bags

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Garbage can full of water tilted up against someones door...ring doorbell, run away. lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Bottlerockets lit on someones doorstep, leaning in...light, ring doorbell, run away, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
well it wasn't really a prank, but it pissed someone off hardcore!...A couple of friends and myself were walking down a path next to this house thats decorated to t3h maxx0rz for halloween. They have this spotlight thing with a pumpkin shining on their house, so one of my friends is like dude im gonna go make shadow puppets! It was pretty funny, until the guy comes out, screaming, says he'll put a bullet in our asses.

Yeah, so he says "blah get off my property" and such, so well we do. We just walk away. We didn't really do anything, so we're just kinda brushing it off like it's nothing. BUT then he has the nerve to come back, hunt us down, and say that he'll hospitalize us if he ever sees us on his property again (note this is in a subrban area, not like a woods or anything.) He then went to tell us that we could go to the cops, but he'd pin all of the "halloween ****" that's been going on to his house on us, then find us, and beat us. Yeah, that ruined my night!

but it was fun

·
Registered
833 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Garbage can full of water tilted up against someones door...ring doorbell, run away. lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Bottlerockets lit on someones doorstep, leaning in...light, ring doorbell, run away, enjoy.

may have to try this one this year, never thought of it....

*note to amatuers* MAKE SURE DOOR OPENS INWARD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts