Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find the Halo 2 legendary Ending Video?

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
lol.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
theres nothing differnt.
the only thing is u gain the level foundation.
but if u have live then its automatically updated on your box

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But the ending video on legendary on Halo 1 showed a little more then on easy

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
It's no different on easy or on legendary, Bungie said so themselves. But yes, Halo: Combat Evolved had a fairly hilarious ending on legendary.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
SPECK said:
But the ending video on legendary on Halo 1 showed a little more then on easy

Halo2 sucks what do u expect.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Cocker16 said:
Halo2 sucks what do u expect.
So just to show off your vast wisdom you come into a thread about a game you apparently hate just so you can say something bad about it without any other sort of productive comments. And not having an alternative ending on Legendary is grounds for one of the most played video games ever to suck? If you say so.

But if you're interested in cool little easter eggs and other things involved with non-conventional Halo 2 play you can check out www.highimpacthalo.org It's a really cool site and i recommend checking it out even if you haven't been into tricking before.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Cocker16 said:
theres nothing differnt.
the only thing is u gain the level foundation.
but if u have live then its automatically updated on your box
Or you can buy Xbox live

Or

On any mode you want...in the last level at the last part of the scarab right before you enter and leave your banshee, face the entrance thats soon going to be blasted, flip left, flip right, flip backwards, then you will get foundation.

No clue how it works but a friend showed it to me

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
hmm i ddint try that hard.

halo1 is better than halo2.

·
Registered
986 Posts
bobsouderson said:
But if you're interested in cool little easter eggs and other things involved with non-conventional Halo 2 play you can check out www.highimpacthalo.org It's a really cool site and i recommend checking it out even if you haven't been into tricking before.
what kind of media player is needed to play these?

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know, I figured there was a sweeter video for Legendary, guess not. But Highimpacthalo.com is awsome, that trick for the level without XBL works. Where you do flips with banshee,

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
For highimpacthalo you should only need the latest windows media and quicktime players. Other than that i would expect you should be fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts