Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just preordered mine last night. traded in a bunch of old dvds at blockbuster, got 8 bucks a peice for them, and preordered halo 2 limited edition.

cant wait to get it11111

'''sorry, shift button dosen't work on my dad's laptop...'''

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
good luck actualy getting one the day it comes out... i dont know if my store is gonna have enough copies! Halo 2 hit the 1.5 million preorder mark about a week ago. Ive had mine for about 5 or 6 months! go halo 2!

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Yeah I got limited edition too I can't wait.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i wont be gettin it since i odn't have an xbox...but my friend matt has had halo 2 on preorder for well over 2 years.

·
Registered
912 Posts
even if you pre-ordered it, you may have to wait a long long time to actually get a copy, just b/c of the shear amount of copies ordered. I am not gonna pre-order a copy, cuz money is tight for me these days, but i am guessing i won't be able to get a copy until around or after Christmas.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I won't.

And I'm going there at midnight and staying home from school to play it. *Dad said I could if I got all homework done.*

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
did it and then realized i wont have the money so thats gonna have to wait a while. spendin all my money on pb tourneys now

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
I preordered mine and paid my parents the $50 in June (so i wont have to worry about having enough money to pay for it 11/9/04). I doubt there will be a shortage of copies for people who preorder, but the people who dont are going to have to wait a few months. Think about it, they know the game is gonna be HUGE and the have a month to mass produce it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
pre ordered limited edition (gotta love that metal case) about 3 weeks ago and i dont think there gonna run out for the pre orders

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
if you don't get a copy when you pre-ordered it, then wtf is the point of pre-ordering it??

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I pre-ordered it july 23rd 2003.And yes I am waiting and I will pee my pants when I get it.
"Snow Piranha"I pre-ordered mine back in like '01 when it was supposed to come out that winter. I hope they still have my pre-order...
Halo 2 wasn't even talked about in 01' mike what are you talking about that was when xbox first came out.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Drive...While listening to rap music.Wait thats actually a stupid idea nvm then.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I preordered it to. Getting it November 9th at midnight. Staying home from school that day and playing. Anyone wanna play on live?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts