Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
you poor soul. you're just obsessing over seeing a nice review and pix of halo 2...when i've played it :smokin :smokin :devil: :devil:

it kicks butt. one thing that ticked me off is that the jeep driving is much more realistic in that you can't slide it all over the place anymore. nor can you get it going to top speed in as short a space. no fuel rod in the banshee, not in multiplayer ne way. theres a new version of blood gulch in halo 2. basicly the same as the first one only modified. base it now 3 teir. bottom is banshee hanger, middle is flag and guns, top is sniper rifle etc. same as b4 just added on a banshee hanger....if you want to know more. just im me...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
friend of mine is a manager at a vid. game store. he has the leaked french versoin on his modded box. and I PLAYED IT!!! nearly 2 weeks before halo 2 relase!!

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9.7 is the highest. And OXM doesn't have a website for reviews. Its a magazine (official x-box magazine) thats your only way of reading it. Also to "lbreevesii" doesn't it start with a C or something. And there aren't any tanks anymore, but the bases have underground parts with a banshee garage and there are more like cave things?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yeah, this is the only branch of OXM to give Halo 2 less than perfect.. all the other ones (UK ect) gave it perfect 10/10's.

·
Registered
268 Posts
OMG OMG ITS HALO 2 I THINK I'LL CRAP MY PANTS!!!!!!! just kidding, but you know what if it turns out that is sucks or that you just don't like it or it gets old too fast, you know? What will you do then, what will you think/say about it? I hope it meets the expectations and exceeds them but you can't be sure till its out. And we gotta stop making new threads about it everytime we hear something new.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
coolborder said:
OMG OMG ITS HALO 2 I THINK I'LL CRAP MY PANTS!!!!!!! just kidding, but you know what if it turns out that is sucks or that you just don't like it or it gets old too fast, you know? What will you do then, what will you think/say about it? I hope it meets the expectations and exceeds them but you can't be sure till its out. And we gotta stop making new threads about it everytime we hear something new.
Aside from the freshman and select otherpeople, you might possibly be the dumbest person I know. "Oh noes giez!1 its gonnuh suck then wut "r" you gunna doo?"
It already got a 9.7 retard, so we know its the best game xbm has ever rated. Go play your gamecube

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
it really depends on how you look at it. The single player is alright. but where its really at is the multi-player. Its pretty sick. one map that was not mentioned was beaver creek. that and blood gultch where the only old maps left in the game. Its basicly the same as battle creek. sniper rifle has less kick and you can lock on with the rocket launcher now. And the warthog and the ghost suck. cant do donuts or anything. but the best weapon is probably the sword. i would probably give it and 8.5, but not a 9.7

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I've played it and honestly I wasn't impressed. The game was not near as good as it's hyped to be. Just Halo with a few extra things added. The pistol takes no skill at all. The whole game takes no skill at all, unlike the first where you could take time to get better. Not all it's hyped to be.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
dankc2003 said:
I know someone that played it in a differnt version (as in differnt language) and said it was going to be a big disapointment.
he played the leaked french version. yes it was majorly overhyped, but its still going to be one hell of an awesome game.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Barber said:
I've played it and honestly I wasn't impressed. The game was not near as good as it's hyped to be. Just Halo with a few extra things added. The pistol takes no skill at all. The whole game takes no skill at all, unlike the first where you could take time to get better. Not all it's hyped to be.
ya, the pistol is almost useless now. the new assauclt rifle, the one with the scope and all is the new pistol. Oh ya, and the health bar is gone and you just have a shield now

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hey mailleman I don't know what you got stuck up your A$$ but according to what almost everyone behind you says its not what they are saying it was supposed to be and that its overhyped. Get your facts straight first before you try and flame me next time.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts