·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk it up gentlemen.

Rules:
1) No ****ing MY PS3 PWNNNSSSS YOUR ****BOX
2) No flaming? Obvious..
3) Post some damn pictures of the game. (and videos!)

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I took one of my friends to get his copy today. He doesn't have a 360, just wanted to get the game I guess?

Not sure on that one. He's trying to sell crap, but nobody wants to buy it. I did see the pictures on the outside cover, and those did look quite nice :tup

I've never been a fan of Halo much. I'm more of an Unreal Tourney type. But I'm sure I'll play and enjoy Halo 3 a decent amount, can't wait to actually play it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
My brother has his already, unfortunately I won't see it until friday when I head home for his birthday.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
yeah i love the game, i picked up a pretty sweet "legendary" shirt for only 14 bucks while i was at it. they didn't sell smalls but the medium fits me pretty well..the only one they had on stock and they had to take it from the display...go figure fat people and video games.

Just can't wait till assassins creed and PGR4

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm having a similar problem.. It gets past the DNS and everything on the connection test then fails.
I've got the same problem. First Microsoft screws up a couple weeks ago with half the people who have a 360 not being able to play for a couple days now a lot of boxes cant connect to Live or update their xbox.

Hopefully they fix it today.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
My buddy was having a problem not being able to join parties, but he can still play..

I plan on selling my paintball stuff and buying a 360/HDTV/Halo 3. Hopefully it works out without me ending up broke off my ass.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
game woops ass, pistol and AR aren't as good as I would have expected them to be, but still a *****in game.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
got it at midnight on monday, beat it on tuesday. great game, the story towards the end ****ing owns. make sure u watch after the credits when u beat it...its kind of really important.

havent played on live yet, UD still hasnt opened my IP for my 360 so i cant play it yet :(

1 - 20 of 179 Posts