Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
no but i heard of it, doesnt he like touch the guys ass or something?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
all of the games r the same, he does touch the elites ass. the ending is so increadably stupid. i was hoping they would show his face. did ne1 else think the last mission on legandary was easy?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i hated the library, that level can go burn in hell and especially that little blue ball guy.......:mad: :mad: :mad: and to top it all off it was for nothing!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
yeah i hate the library too i dont get it its the same thing on each level and he allways somehow gets away from you

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they hardest level was keys, holy ****. it was so incredably had on legandary

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, it wasn't that hard. i did it about a year ago, i was realy sick for a few days and just played it threw. the only ones that gave me trouble were keys, the library, and, aaa, ****, the one where u have to blow up the power generaters (haven't played it in so long i can't remember its name). the lat oe isn't that bad on legandary, the first oneis harder IMO

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
yea, it wasn't that hard. i did it about a year ago, i was realy sick for a few days and just played it threw. the only ones that gave me trouble were keys, the library, and, aaa, ****, the one where u have to blow up the power generaters (haven't played it in so long i can't remember its name). the lat oe isn't that bad on legandary, the first oneis harder IMO
i know what one your talking about but i couldve sworn that was the last one........god i wish i could remember its name........:mad: o well, quick web search and ill have it soon enough

EDIT: the last level is called the pillar of autumn which is where you blow up the generators which is on the autumn

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
its like the same area as the asult on the contol room, but with the flood and the defense robots

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
no, in the maw, u had t blow up the nuclear stabilizer things, in this one, u had to distroy these blue energy things to drop some sheild or somehing. u blew them up by walking into tem and ur sheild sent a surge threw it

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
no, in the maw, u had t blow up the nuclear stabilizer things, in this one, u had to distroy these blue energy things to drop some sheild or somehing. u blew them up by walking into tem and ur sheild sent a surge threw it
ooooooo ok, i know what your talking about now but.......i cant remember what its called either.....

Two Betrayl's maybe, i forget??:confused:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
who else thought that flying the banshees on that level and on attack on the control room was awesome?? and did anyone elses marines ever fly a ghost around and follow you in the tank?? that never happened for me until a long time of playing it when i saw one of my marines just flying around in one, halo has some incredible AI (many other reasons than just that though)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, they do that a lot. my friend knows how to hack te game and take control of the ai, i have never seen it, but a bunch of people say it is true. also, on blood gulch, u can get out of the level on a ghost and snipe from up top and know one will ever find u. anouther thing, u can hack the game and get a banshee and fly it in the multiplayer levels. if u fly strait up, u fly threw all the multiplayer boards cuz they r stacked on each other

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
yea, they do that a lot. my friend knows how to hack te game and take control of the ai, i have never seen it, but a bunch of people say it is true. also, on blood gulch, u can get out of the level on a ghost and snipe from up top and know one will ever find u. anouther thing, u can hack the game and get a banshee and fly it in the multiplayer levels. if u fly strait up, u fly threw all the multiplayer boards cuz they r stacked on each other
you have gotta find out how and then tell me because i just became desperate to do that but there are tons and tons of different things you can do or find on some levels, ive tried many of them but a lot of the time it just doesnt work for me or i cant do it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts