Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
no but i heard of it, doesnt he like touch the guys ass or something?
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
all of the games r the same, he does touch the elites ass. the ending is so increadably stupid. i was hoping they would show his face. did ne1 else think the last mission on legandary was easy?
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
i hated the library, that level can go burn in hell and especially that little blue ball guy.......:mad: :mad: :mad: and to top it all off it was for nothing!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
yeah i hate the library too i dont get it its the same thing on each level and he allways somehow gets away from you
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
they hardest level was keys, holy ****. it was so incredably had on legandary
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
yea, it wasn't that hard. i did it about a year ago, i was realy sick for a few days and just played it threw. the only ones that gave me trouble were keys, the library, and, aaa, ****, the one where u have to blow up the power generaters (haven't played it in so long i can't remember its name). the lat oe isn't that bad on legandary, the first oneis harder IMO
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
yea, it wasn't that hard. i did it about a year ago, i was realy sick for a few days and just played it threw. the only ones that gave me trouble were keys, the library, and, aaa, ****, the one where u have to blow up the power generaters (haven't played it in so long i can't remember its name). the lat oe isn't that bad on legandary, the first oneis harder IMO
i know what one your talking about but i couldve sworn that was the last one........god i wish i could remember its name........:mad: o well, quick web search and ill have it soon enough

EDIT: the last level is called the pillar of autumn which is where you blow up the generators which is on the autumn
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
its like the same area as the asult on the contol room, but with the flood and the defense robots
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
no, in the maw, u had t blow up the nuclear stabilizer things, in this one, u had to distroy these blue energy things to drop some sheild or somehing. u blew them up by walking into tem and ur sheild sent a surge threw it
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
no, in the maw, u had t blow up the nuclear stabilizer things, in this one, u had to distroy these blue energy things to drop some sheild or somehing. u blew them up by walking into tem and ur sheild sent a surge threw it
ooooooo ok, i know what your talking about now but.......i cant remember what its called either.....

Two Betrayl's maybe, i forget??:confused:
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
who else thought that flying the banshees on that level and on attack on the control room was awesome?? and did anyone elses marines ever fly a ghost around and follow you in the tank?? that never happened for me until a long time of playing it when i saw one of my marines just flying around in one, halo has some incredible AI (many other reasons than just that though)
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
yea, they do that a lot. my friend knows how to hack te game and take control of the ai, i have never seen it, but a bunch of people say it is true. also, on blood gulch, u can get out of the level on a ghost and snipe from up top and know one will ever find u. anouther thing, u can hack the game and get a banshee and fly it in the multiplayer levels. if u fly strait up, u fly threw all the multiplayer boards cuz they r stacked on each other
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
imhungry said:
yea, they do that a lot. my friend knows how to hack te game and take control of the ai, i have never seen it, but a bunch of people say it is true. also, on blood gulch, u can get out of the level on a ghost and snipe from up top and know one will ever find u. anouther thing, u can hack the game and get a banshee and fly it in the multiplayer levels. if u fly strait up, u fly threw all the multiplayer boards cuz they r stacked on each other
you have gotta find out how and then tell me because i just became desperate to do that but there are tons and tons of different things you can do or find on some levels, ive tried many of them but a lot of the time it just doesnt work for me or i cant do it
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top