Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there really any paintball scenario games centered around 'Halo' and its characters? (Posting a pic from the site directly, so go visit them, Nightmarearmor.com.)

Just an example of their work. Would there be any events based around this in the southern area of america, mayhap?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would, of course, I love halo and cosplay also.

O

·
0 Posts
As fun as halo is, I still think anyone who dresses up like that would look like a jackass.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't that the purpose of cosplay? Look like a jackass, but who cares as long as your having fun, no?

·
Registered
716 Posts
The guys at the local field were talking about a Halo type game. You start with nothing, and the refs place people markers around the field (it'd be a game where it's just the field regulars who are all friends) and you go to a bunker and might find an ecocker to shoot, or a trix. and then occasionally the refs will leave pods... and when you get shot out you have to put the gun on the ground... *takes breath*

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hm, I don't know about that. Personally, I plan on buying one of the masks- Lexan lense, and it looks so much more nicer, and you seem to have a greater field of vision.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, you confused this newb, wtf is a bounce?

·
Registered
506 Posts
that would be awesome because Halo is the best game ever

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I watched the suits used in paintball on G4TechTv, they don't bounce. Why would they? its hard plastic, if they bounced its probably because it was suckass paint, and it would have bounced anyway. :p

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
bounces are good when it bounces off u...but it pisses me off when i shoot someone and it bounces...

·
12,110 Posts
Cooper said:
I watched the suits used in paintball on G4TechTv, they don't bounce. Why would they? its hard plastic, if they bounced its probably because it was suckass paint, and it would have bounced anyway. :p
No, it owuld bounce becuase it hit somethign hard. YOu could have ****ty paint but if you shot it at a ****ign piece of shiny plastic at 200mph, its probably going ot break.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Alpha calm down man there is no need for that language...but i do agree if you hit anything hard with a paintball it should break...if it doesnt then ur prolly using menace paint.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Man, I wonder how long they worked on those suits. The green looks so real, as if he was truly Master Chief. Man, those are nice, I bet they're a pretty penny too. Probably as much as a cheap car...

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
thye are like a grand...i checked like 6 months ago when they first started selling them on nightmarearmor...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The masks are $300 or so, I think. I wouldn't mind, however, having a mask like MC's with the armor like that of the Marines.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts