Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when i used my halo B for the first time i was excited. I had the best loader, and knew i wouldn't be chopping w/ my spyder (save the comments) Well about after the 2nd hour i saw the blinking red/green light. My batteries where dying on me! Now, i hadn't been unloading paint (maybe 500 by now) though i had left it on the whole time. So is what i ended up having to do is keep turning it on and off to get it to feed up a few balls. It was very agrivating.

So, how can i imporve battery life? I'm going to be turning it off after each game now (we have longer breaks, also this is obvious, i did it w/ my revvy, no idea why i didn't w/ my halo) but was curious if there are any products or mods to help battery life?

I'm going to try to 9v the thing. THIS:http://www.bradyspaintball.com/du96vobawiwa.html caught my eye. Now, i was trying to find some more about that upcoming 9v bay they had, but have gotten nowhere. So, if u know of any 9volt mods for sale on a legitimate real like online store place (parents don't like the ebay/nation kinda thing) or a company that makes a battery pack or something kinda cheap. Hit me up w/ a link.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I just laughed out loud.

The blinking red/green light means you've got a jam buddy. Sounds like your board is screwy or your eyes are messed up.

Halos shut themselves off too and when its in idle mode it uses like no power anyways.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
OR...You are using ****ty batteries...and ****ty batteries die faster.

With my reloader b...i live it on for the entire day and i use the same batteries quite a few weekends in a row.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
9volt mod you just need some battery harnesses and a soldering iron. A 5 pack at radio shack is like 3.99

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Your batteries arn't dead, your eyes are either dirty, not plugged in all the way, or messed up. Out of the 500 or so chops you took did you chop or break one ball? Was your paint clean?

-Mike

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
triple 9v mod. It weighs like 10 grams less than having 6 AAs and you can play for years on it. They're selling the dual ones on pbn. And notsoseriousgear.com has ones that are plastic and fit perfectly. But those are all dual.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay, i was using brand new duracells, and my paint...well it sweated a little. So that might of dirtied the eyes. And i don't think anything was lose, i took it apart after the game to clean the inside and everything was good. Only got like 1/2 chops the whole time.

u guys heard anything about the boost mod? Thining of ordering a tank and that from bradys and i want the free shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts