Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I played paintball this weekend and I used my Halo I just got. It worked fine for awhile, but then when I stopped shooting and it wasn't feeding, the LED light on the back was flashing red and green. Even when I started shooting, it wouldn't feed anymore and the light continued to flash. What is the problem and how do I fix it? BTW, I ran another hopper full of pb's through it without the gun connected and then stopped the balls from coming out and it did the same exact thing. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Check to make sure your eyes are clean and lined up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, I will ASAP which is like tomorrow or Monday. So I'll just have to take the shells apart and and make sure the the clear bulb-looking things where the balls go through are clean? Could it be anything else?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
Taken from the nation:

-----------------------------Issue #1-----------------------------
- My halos board is blinking red and green

Possible ways to fix the issue:
- The batteries are low
- The eyes are dirty or dead
- The board is dieing
- The eyes and motor/battery connectors are in wrong, the correct way is

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I just changed the battery and I know the connectors are right, but hopefully the eyes and board aren't dying. I had a few balls break inside the hopper because it was cold out, so the eyes are probably just dirty.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fixed it in like 10 miutes today. The eyes and the holes where they went were caked with paint. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts