Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an ion with a halo b on it... everythings works great, except when you turn the halo on, it spins fine, but every 3 sec. or so, it will kinnda skip. The skip is not enough to slow down the hopper very much, but its enough to concern me.

has anyone else had this problem, or knows enough to give me some advice.
thanx

·
Registered
989 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
It's made like that. Doesn't effect anything, but I noticed how the Egg2 never made such a noise. I was worried, but thats just normall :tup
That's because the Egg has no spring to wind. It's either spinning or not spinning. The Halo winds up a spring which keeps tension on the stack, making it a true force fed hopper. This is the main reason a Halo is better than an Egg. People think the paddles in an Egg push paint down the feedneck, but once the stack is full, it stops pushing. In a Halo, the paddles stop spinning, but the spring keeps tension on the stack.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
slack1408 said:
i just bought an ion with a halo b on it... everythings works great, except when you turn the halo on, it spins fine, but every 3 sec. or so, it will kinnda skip. The skip is not enough to slow down the hopper very much, but its enough to concern me.

has anyone else had this problem, or knows enough to give me some advice.
thanx
Its normal, it happens to all halos. It does it to slow down for the spring. But I don't know why they programmed it to do that when the eyes don't see anything.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a quick question about the Halo as well. When i turn mine on it rotates for about 3 seconds then stops the rotates for 3 seconds and stops if when I am not firing my gun and the paint is not moving. does anyone know how to fix this problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts