Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Why?
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a simple how-to on the reinstalling of the tension spring inside the HALO B. I was in a frantic rage ripping it apart and did not pay attention to how it was originally in place. Thanks. No i did not search, no i do not care if there is already a thread in place some where i just want help thanks. i am not happy.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I believe there is only one way that it will go back in and still "spring" back the way it's supposed to. Just calm down and keep trying. Put the spring and cone in and twist. If it spins back, it's probably right. Finish putting it back together and put some paint in it. Test it now and also stop the paint flow with your finger to make sure the eyes are working also.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The spring under the drive cone correct?

I dont have my halo with me and the odyssey sight is down so bear with me.

If i remember correcty there is a tab of some sort on the bottom of the well thing where the drive cone goes. Place the spring so both of the tabs on it are to the left of it (and that the tab farthest left is the upper one. Now look on the bottom of your drivecone, there should be a thing on it somewhere that will catch the leftmost tab of the spring. Put the drive cone on and start turning it so it catches the spring, keep pulling the spring with the drive cone (should increase tension on the spring) and carry it over the tab in the well thing.

I hope that helps and im pretty sure the above is correct. The site with pictures that i used is down and its almost midnight in germany as im typing this so sorry for errors.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
and hey a quick tip... If you ever get it wound again, put an extra turn on the spring.. it makes your halo feed faster when you turn it on.. (only for like.. a spilt second.. but its useful if you jam in a game.. thumup: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts