Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Halo got stolen

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  freddieb321@hot 
#1 ·
I was at a 3 man tournament today and we were doing ok, not the best but ok. After our fourth game i accidently left my halo and tank on a table next to the air tanks, i was gone for about a minute or two before i realized what i had forgotten, when i got back my halo was gone and my mask was still there. I asked all the refs and just about everyone there if they had seen my halo. No luck. I gave them my phone number and described my hopper and they will call me if it shows up.

Time for the second part of my story.

This caused a huge problem for my team, because we could get another hopper for me to use. My feedneck requires a collar to keep the hopper in (very tightly i might add). So the first game without it we tried to duct tape an egg to my feedneck, it fell off and got shot so i was out (hopper counts as gear even if its off) We lost that game. The next game we played against a very generous team, who offered to play a man down if we did, we agreed and ended up winning that game.

For the last game i was walking out without a hopper or paint (i was intending to charge while my team mates held em down. The refs said that if i wanted i could quickly go get a pod of paint. I ran to the sidelines and was asking my mom to quickly get me a pod, but none were full. A guy from another team runs up and slips me his pod under the netting. That game i took 50 off break, but was taken out about a minute later by a guy in the dorrito that posted on me.

Yes, im very pissed off that someone stole my hopper, but im also glad that there are other players that are very nice, generous, and sportsmanlike.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
that is true nick...but i think that we could have beat that 6th team we played EVEN if they had their 3rd man...

yeah...today wasn't the best day...my rat imp's valve o-rings got fubar'd and so i had to use a stock 04 cocker....oh yea....big difference. Nick (roadkill) tried to duct tape that egg but it fell off right off the break on the 5th game (which roadkill and silentkill didn't hear the break call of...and i was the only one who ran!!!!!!)...

#6 ·
yeah.. Halo's don't have any real, visible serial numbers....

That's sad to hear man, i hate those pricks that steal stuff. They should go work for their stuff like everyone else in the world. Even the Pro guys that are sponsored still have to work for all of their gear. nothing in the world is free.

Ballers are generally good people, i run into a bunch of nice guys all the time that will give me a pod or something on the field. Remember.. Pay It Forward..

Your Actions will come back to you. Good OR Bad.

#7 ·
What really sucks is that it takes me a while to get enough money together for parts, so we will probably need to put in our reserve guys that just got all their gear together.

#9 ·
Brock was using the backup, yes i know it is stupid to leave things unattended but it was an accident, i forgot, and **** happens.

#10 ·
yeah, that really sucks, i remember when i would jsut get dropped off at my field by my mom and al my stuff would just be on the picnic tables all day long just asking for people tos teal my stuff, and i was allways worrying

now that i drive i can keep it in my truck and i dont worry at all

its sad that there are players out there who wouil steal from fellow paintballers, but its not a utopian world, and theres jackasses everywhere

#18 ·
yea that sucks but ive left stuff unatended but no 1 ever steals it but sorry to hear that

#21 ·
Why must you bring up a old thread :shrug:

#23 ·
yep thats why

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.