Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
you all know that halo is the best game ever!!!
anyway halo 2 looks great!
if you have any Question or comments about halo or halo 2 please respond
halo 2 is said to come out November 9
(look at the trailer at the movies or at gametrailers.com) :smokin

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
best game on xbox MAYBE...but thats still not saying much.

honestly...halo isnt that great of a game. it was great when it came out...u people really need to let it go.

I think xbox owners realize that there arnt to many great games on xbox...so they just hold onto halo as much as they can.

if u wanna talk about old games that are still great....then mention Quake 3 and Counter strike. Both games are still HUGE. Quake con still goes strong every year....3 days of thousands of gamers world wide...now that is big. But do u see quake fans and counter strike fans making a thread every week about how great halo and halo 2 is gonna be? nope....we kno its a great game...we dont have to tell everyone....

u halo freaks just realiye there are better games out there...so u gotta constanly say how great halo is.

give it up...halo is done...and halo 2 is not the god u are making it up to be. we still havnt seen any ACTUAL game play...so stop speculating how great the game will be.

·
Registered
43 Posts
you guys are wrong, thats the only thing u see in xbox, halo. I own an xbox and i play games like PGR2 and Rainbow 6 3, u guys propably have gamecubes and ur just sad.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
rainbow six 3 and project gotham are my fav. In rainbow six 3, I use da head set and tell dem to go clear everything, I can't even beat it though, but its still fun as hell, because I get to pick what stuff I want and I use them to clear areas instead of me getting shot. halos cool and all, but halo 2 needs to hurry and come out. But Xbox has some games that ps2 won't have, since xbox don't share. Like chronicles of riddick is already out for xbox. It came out when the movie did, not for ps2 though, just xbox.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I was extremely disapointed by HALO on the computer. Everything is just so plain and boring, espeically the graphics. And they really don't have an excuse for that. I also just plain out done like the game play. But the characters are cool looking.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
um actually i dont have gamecube...i have ps2 and PC...and unlike some of u...i am not biased. Computer pwns every console hands down...i think ps2 is a good gaming system...but im not a fanatic like some of u and say its god.

Honestly...after playing rainbow 6 3 on computer...then playing it on xbox...it SUCKS...there is apsoultly NO compairision between the 2. ALL PC to xbox games are so toned down its not even funny. There is apsoulty no customization for what type of gun and accesories u want on it (silencer...extended clip...or scope)...the graphics are terrible...and there is no planning stage lol

next...pgr is a terrible racing game. If the game was made out to be arcade...it would have been alot better...but they tried to make it a simulation...which KILLED it....pgr is no where near a true sim. Play grand turismo for 1 hour and u will see a true simulation.

and wat are the "great" games that are out on xbox but not ps2 or computer? um...pgr? grand trusimo 3 blows it away..and its on PS2 and only PS2...have u ever heard of a game called GTA 3? how about metal gear solid....

and no there is no in game footage....as in actual first person view that you would see when playing the game.

pgr2 is pwned my GT3....and rainbow 6 3 is pwned by the computer version.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i know that gta 3 is on xbox, and gta 3 sucks balls. Rainbow six 3 for ps2 has no gun selections, you have to get what they give you. Have you ever played chronicles of riddick? pretty tight game. Its only on xbox right now. Mech assault, fun game, only on xbox and pc. Ps2 has to have memory cards, which you can't save a lot to a memory card. Xbox has the option to make custom soundtracks and play them while playing a game. Ps2 can't save that. Xbox live has downloadable content for your games. NFS underground is coming out, and its designed for xbox live and it will have downloadable content. Halo 2, was originally coming out in may, but it is coming out in november because of xbox lives new settings, which i say are pretty tight, and I have it so I know what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
gta 3 is not good now cuz its old...but when it came out like 2 years ago lol...it was sweet...just think of it like Halo...it was great...but not great now.

Plus...im not much of a PS2 man myself...im more of a PC guy myself.

Rainbow 6 3 sucks in general on consoles lol...there are no gun selections either in Xbox. In PC...you have over 30 primary guns...THEN on each one u can either have a silencer...extended clip...or scope...so u can customize it in MANY ways. Plus...u actually have a planning stage lol....plus the graphics are 20 times better...and the maps on the Xbox are pretty much PC maps...but everything downsized

and wow...nfs underground came out like 3 months ago on PS2...

PS2 and xbob Both have pluses and negatives.....Xbox has better hardware stuff...games however i woudl give to PS2...but either way...PC totally pwns both EASILY. hands down....

so im not biased at all...since i dont raelly thing PS2 or Xbox is the best lol.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I can select my guns on xbox, just can't do that on ps2. and by nfs underground i'm talkin bout online nfs underground. Anyways, I feel like a dumbass fighting about video games, so I'm out. Gotta mow grass then with little time left over I'll prolly ride ghetto glider. Peace.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Halo was badass and so will be halo 2.
My friend bought a newer copy of halo and it show a trailer.
You can
-Steal peoples ghost when they ride by you.
-Dual wield weapons.
-Use the elites shield.
-Play as covenant or humans/mc in multi.
And graphics look amazing. Expecially when dude is holding two smgs.
Halo 2 is gonna pwn.

And street racing syndicate is about to come out. It looks very promising.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
u guys act like these graphics are the best in the world....no...just no...Half life 2 graphics kill halo 2...including the physics engine....if u havnt seen the half life 2 trailer...then u need to watch it to see the physics in action.

and whats even funnier...half life 2 was goinng to come out LAST november...but the source code got stolen so they had to redo the hole game. So basicly...we have half life 2 that has better graphics then halo 2...and it was gonna come out over a year before it....does that tell u sumthing? it says that halo 2s graphics are not revolutionary in any way.

U can say halo 2 is gonna be a great game...but stop saying halo 2 is gonna be the best game in the world. Its not. Its a ****en first person shooter on a console lol...that reason in itself shows it is not going to be a revolutionary game

·
Registered
119 Posts
Halo 2 is going to be the best game IMO, and many others. I not even gonna start on how it's going to be the biggest sick day ever. You know how many people aren't going to go to work or school? You know a game is that good if people don't go to work or school. And the are lots of other good games for Xbox, im just to lazy to name all of them.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
halo has it's fun and all, but after a while it gets boring. im strictly talking about xbox though. anway: multiplayer? it sucked terribly, its just deathmatch and co-op. deathmatch completely sucks, but co-op is really fun if you have a friend over ALL night and you have no other better games. i just dont see how some people think its the greatest game ever, only the single player is what makes the game good, we all know that its scripted too, so its the SAME thing every time. but yeah, flatliner has a point, the only good thing about halo 2 is just new stuff, and abilities, as for graphics: its the same thing as the old game it looks like, and half life 2 is gonna blow it away and its a year older. i never even thought of that, cause my friend keeps saying that hl2 graphics are 'nothing special'. dont get me wrong, im reallly looking forward to halo 2, but the original halo just isnt that amazing as it used to be. and if you do think it is the best game ever, then you havent played too many games...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Multipalyer the worst? Thats the best part of Halo, getting your friends all together for some 4 vs. 4 action. Most fun I have every had playing a video game.

·
Registered
379 Posts
HellRaiser101 said:
you guys are wrong, thats the only thing u see in xbox, halo. I own an xbox and i play games like PGR2 and Rainbow 6 3, u guys propably have gamecubes and ur just sad.
Okay you talk crap about gamecube, and your trotting into my territory. Gamecube has the best exclusives out of any system in terms of a quality/quantity ratio, k? SSBM, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Mario Kart DD, Starfox Adventures, Starfox(the first online FPS for gamecube, its gonna pwn), Zelda:The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda(the realistic looking one), Custom Robo, Phantasy Star Online, and it goes on and on.

When I think of good Xbox exclusives, only three titles come to mind, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, and Fable. Im sick and tired of gamecube bashers who know crap about the system and have probably never even played it.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ok,l let me clear this up, flatliner is right in most everything he has been saying, bu i on the other hand am an xbox owner, and i lub my halo to death.

console fps cant even compete with a good pc one. no way their in the same category, and for the most part, multiplayer pc fps's are way better. owever, imo the halo hultiplayer is one of the best multiplayer games out there. imm not saying it has suppurb graphice, or its revolutionary or anything, but having 8v8 10 cap limit capture teh flag games that last for 5 hours is one of the best gaming experiances you can have. sure counterstrike is a better game, but you get more into when you have you buds over cheering you on as your about to cap, or you all panick as you realize the other team is about to cap.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
and no there is no in game footage....as in actual first person view that you would see when playing the game.
Yes there is. I have seen two videos. One was E3, showing the multiplayer, and the other is on the game demos part of my halo (SE) which shows MC landing on earth and what looks like a first level being played. The E3 one is about 6 minutes long, and the other one is about 10 - 15 minutes

1 - 20 of 109 Posts