Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a13 year old and i asked my parents if i could get an xbox and halo and they said no wht should i do to sho thm im matre enough to get it

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Then get a paper route, collect alluminum cans, babysit your neighbors cats, and save everything. Then when you have SAVED enough money, go buy the damn thing yourself, or offer to go halves with M&D. That way they will really be impressed with your maturity and allow you the respect you deserve.

If they still say no, hack them to death with a hatchet and claim they molested you. Worked for the Menedez Brothers! :naughty

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i m and i already have the $$

·
Registered
230 Posts
Lol, Just tell them you go to a public school. LOL, my step-dad let me buy resident evil when I was ten! He just saw the game of the year award and said I could buy it.

Tell them that halo is one of the best games around. Look up the awards it got and stuff. <<<<<<<Sounds a little corny, but if your dad is cool then he should say yes. Well, my step was a jerk and he still said yes.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
say shootin aliens is better than shootin humans. thats wut i said and now my parents let me have it and it rocks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
the green xbox system comes with halo and green controller S. The game is mature bc of violence, blood and gore, and language. They do say damn a couple times in the game :p. Just buy the stuff, once its bought they dont have the say in it anymore :) If u want a bloody game, Soldier of Fortune 2 :) U can shoot ppl in the stomach and have their intestines and crap fall out. Blow heads right off their shoulders, shoot the ppl in half, or blow some arms and legs off. Take knife and hack a person to nothing. Tell them about that and they might let ya get halo since its so much less graphic as SOF2 halo should be rated T i think

·
Registered
176 Posts
my parents never really cared what i bought/wanted cause i was mature enough - then again this may sound stupid but my parents are pretty cool... anyways, tell them that you are a big boy and know its not real and only a game

·
Registered
261 Posts
they say jackass and hell alot too. Tell them Mature means you can handle things. Tell them to take you to see the passion and if you don't puke your mature!

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
my first mature game was when I was 8. my parents don't care all that much because I'm mature. 13 right now. Thinking about getting full spectrum warrior. (rated M) uhhh looking through my game collection about 50% are M, 40% are T, and 10% are E. hmmmm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts