Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Halo hopper feeds great, is reliable, good on batterys, looks good.... But holly hell is that thing heavy compared to a regular agitating hopper. starting to think i should have gotten the level 10 kit for my mag and a cheap lighter hopper.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i don't know if its just me but i would rather have a heavier hopper that feeds 23 bps than a light hopper ( revvy ) than feeds 10-12.....

there are positives and negatives to everything....

but atleast u won't outshoot it....u would kill a revvy

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Um.........yeah. It doesn't matter what you do to a revvy, it won't break 13bps. Its agitating, not force feed, so it can't feed anyfaster than gravity will allow the balls to drop. Halo's actually force the ball down at a faster rate.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Or just do the dual 9v mod. My halo really doesn't weigh much, and I couldn't play with anything else if I tried, so I've gotten used to it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
boost hot pack is a $20ish little packet that supplies 12volts to the halo B. The hot pack has very little voltage drop-off under use and lasts a long time. It should be noted that the halo B board is not designed for 12volts, and that *may* short ur board. I have not experienced that though.

Maybe i'll post pics of it if u want.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
no i got the older hot pack. The rectangle one.

I keep watching ppl diss on the boost hoppers on pbn and shake my head. Those tards don't realize all the **** they have in them.

Post pics, i <3 new gear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts