Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Halo Lids! 10$! Upgrades for Halo's?

738 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  vpraidersfan1 
#1 ·
Hey, i am about to get my halo.

I was looking at lids to buy, and the only lid kit i could find at b r a dy's p-ball it cost 10$! for a lid! omg!

anyways, i was wondering what upgrades i could get for a halo? and how would they help me?

I know of Rip Drive, V-35, and the empire reloader kit. I have an angel with sensi(sensi pad etc), so i think v-35 is out of the question. I was thinking...

How much does the empire kit cost? What does it do? How hard is installation?

And rip drive? or i also heard of upgraded drive cones, b/c the stock one is cheap. any thoughts?

:tup

~Vince~

#2 ·
empire kit makes the Halo a empire reloader B, sound activated.

shocktech makes a replacement cone, also zentrium (i think) makes a delrin drive cone which is lighter and has lifetime warrenty.

there is another board. Its very fast and has better battery life. I want to say its called the Acid. but i know thats wrong.

#3 ·
bobide said:
empire kit makes the Halo a empire reloader B, sound activated.

shocktech makes a replacement cone, also zentrium (i think) makes a delrin drive cone which is lighter and has lifetime warrenty.

there is another board. Its very fast and has better battery life. I want to say its called the Acid. but i know thats wrong.

oh ya, i think i know what your talking about. its called "angry" i believe, but dont quote me on it.

Can you pm me zentrium's website? I also heard victory eats batteries and kills teh motor? is that true?

~Vince~

#6 ·
What is the v-35?

But yeah, only board ive heard of besides the stock one and the empire one is the Victory board, which is supposed to totally rip...and I havent heard its bad on batteries or kills the motor...

I will also be gettin a Halo or Relaoder soon, Prob a halo, b/c i have the 115 for halo w/ rip, but not the $150 for reloader.

-RB-

#8 ·
Z-Code is stock board, feeds like 22bps.

V-35 / Victory Board feeds like 28bps. and does kill batteries.

Angry Board is the shiz I hear, very nice.

Reloader B Kit, why not just get the Reloader B, that's retarded. It just converts a Halo B into a Reloader B, it will be a Reloader B, which means faster speeds than the Halo's stock Z-Code, and it's sound activated.

RIP Drive helps with unjamming balls, pre-loading balls into the marker without turning it on, and enabling the loader to feed like 15 balls at like 15bps. when it's not turned on, or doesn't have batteries. You need to spin it acouple times.

Zenitram Delrin Drive Cone is nice, the stock plastic ones always break, the tab on the bottom that catches the spring snaps sometimes. The delrin one will most likely never break, and it is really light.

Eclipse Aluminum Drive Cone and RIP Drive Wheel are deffinitly strong, the drive cone will never break, and either will the RIP wheel. They are slightly heavier though.

2 9 volt Battery Packs are nice, takes away some of the weight from the batteries, and even gives you a longer battery life.

There are also battery packs for the Halo B/Reloader B. They are also light, and will give you many more shots from one charge (rechargeable). I've seen one that claims up to 10 cases at a time.

I know a guy who can install an extra bright LED on the laoder so it is easier to see in the day. He also has clear board plate things for the front of the loader that goes over the board, where the button is. Makes it look pretty cool since you can see the board circuits.

#9 ·
xPiZZeRx said:
Z-Code is stock board, feeds like 22bps.

V-35 / Victory Board feeds like 28bps. and does kill batteries.

Angry Board is the shiz I hear, very nice.

Reloader B Kit, why not just get the Reloader B, that's retarded. It just converts a Halo B into a Reloader B, it will be a Reloader B, which means faster speeds than the Halo's stock Z-Code, and it's sound activated.

RIP Drive helps with unjamming balls, pre-loading balls into the marker without turning it on, and enabling the loader to feed like 15 balls at like 15bps. when it's not turned on, or doesn't have batteries. You need to spin it acouple times.

Zenitram Delrin Drive Cone is nice, the stock plastic ones always break, the tab on the bottom that catches the spring snaps sometimes. The delrin one will most likely never break, and it is really light.

Eclipse Aluminum Drive Cone and RIP Drive Wheel are deffinitly strong, the drive cone will never break, and either will the RIP wheel. They are slightly heavier though.

2 9 volt Battery Packs are nice, takes away some of the weight from the batteries, and even gives you a longer battery life.

There are also battery packs for the Halo B/Reloader B. They are also light, and will give you many more shots from one charge (rechargeable). I've seen one that claims up to 10 cases at a time.

I know a guy who can install an extra bright LED on the laoder so it is easier to see in the day. He also has clear board plate things for the front of the loader that goes over the board, where the button is. Makes it look pretty cool since you can see the board circuits.

Thanks Pizzer, helped. What do you know about the halo x mod over at nation? The guy(snertz) claims around 30, but i'm not too sure. Should i just get a 9v mod?
There going for 4$ right now, so ya. Also, someone is modding the actual button, and he also cut off something on the backplate so its see-thru(the board).

Any other hot mods going around? I think i'm gonna go with the delrin drive cone, lifetime warranty, only like 5$ more than other's. Also, this site Bobide sent me have rechargeable batteries, that went thru 20 cases before a charge. but it cost's like 65$, definately a future investment.

~Vince~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.