Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm going to give it a shot on my old Z code board that dosent work right. If I see a DRASTIC improvement I will do it to my V35 board in the future.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
is this the Puerto Rican[ i think thats what pr is?] mod going on over at nation where you switch the wires or w/e?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes but you don't switcht he wires. You connect the C8 and VR1. I'm probably going to do it today.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
^thats what i meant idk i don't mess with that stuff. gl, gimme a review on everything. the average speed people are pulling off is 28, and some drop tests[inaccurate] get 30 or so.

~Vince~

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Yes but you don't switcht he wires. You connect the C8 and VR1. I'm probably going to do it today.
I wouldn't risk it on a v35 but I'd do it on a z code, don't you just install a jumper?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You use a staple to connect the 2. But my Z-Code is fried it still spins the motor at normal speed but the eyes don't work well with it and it wont turn on and off unless you unplug the batteries.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was bored today so I installed one on my V35 Board, it spins incredibly fast. I now have a flashing red light so I'll have to take it apart tomorrow and clean the eye, but I think it may be just the effect of putting the staple in that makes the led blink red all the time. I still want to do a drop test between both my PR modded V35 and my PR modded Z-code, see if there's any difference in speed between the two.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I did it on a z-code and it's insanely fast. Just make sure to not use old, weak paint. I tested on my bushy with paint that was from christmas and a ball got crushed. But with quality paint I saw no problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts