Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys my noard broke in my halo and i was wondering if anyone had a board they would sel to fit it or a z coded revy i can buy

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Buy sell trade dude.

And how the hell do you break your board?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yea I would really like to know how you broke your board but you can buy replacement parts form odyssey or almost any online shop. A new board will cost you about 30 bucks.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
my bro's revvy board just died one day. Wouldn't turn on or anything.

Say, anyone know how much it would cost for those halo membrane on/off pads? Mine broke, wondering if i can get them under warrenty. Think i might ask for like 5 since it broke in onlyl 2 uses.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
bobide said:
Say, anyone know how much it would cost for those halo membrane on/off pads? Mine broke, wondering if i can get them under warrenty. Think i might ask for like 5 since it broke in onlyl 2 uses.
You talking about the little plastic over the button? If so...they wont replace it...you need a whole new plate.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
bobide said:
that's what i meant. I need a whole plate. My neighbor and mine both are busted. U know the cost?
Just throw a small sticker over it ;)

Were you pressing down with your nail? You are supposed to use the top of your thumb, it prevents that.

-Mike

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
krazyimpulsekid said:
i was taking it apart and i broke offf
Which part broke? The green circuitry or the switch?

If its the switch you have to take out the back plate and the board at the same time, and you have to jiggle and wiggle the board to get it out, but be gentle.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no erik its a halo b with rip drive when u take the shell off the brown button on the board that u press to turn on the halo well that button broke off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts