Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, this isn't like a technical problem, i don't even have a halo. I noticed that the halo needs 6 batteries to operate... i saw this and i was like HOLY ****!!!! So i think im going w/ an eggy unless there is something i can about this(i don't have fast fingers anyway...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
if ur parents don't like the idea of sticking a homemade wirring harness into ur $100 hopper, i have a link for a dual 9volt that works on halos.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No, its got a harness thing for the AAs that has the 9 volt connector at the end. So you just go to radioshack and buy the standard (not heavy duty, believe me on this one) 9 volt connectors, then get a sautering iron. Now what you have to do is set aside two 9 volt connectors, they are gonna be connected to another 9 volt connector the exact same way as eachother. First what you want to do is take the single connector and put some shrinkwrap down at the ends so you can move it up later. Now you take the two connectors that dont have the shrinkwrap on them, you take both red wires and sauter them to the black wire from the connector that has the shrinkwrap, then you take the two black wires and sauter them to the red wire.

I'm not 100% sure on this but its what I remember doing.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
No, its got a harness thing for the AAs that has the 9 volt connector at the end. So you just go to radioshack and buy the standard (not heavy duty, believe me on this one) 9 volt connectors, then get a sautering iron. Now what you have to do is set aside two 9 volt connectors, they are gonna be connected to another 9 volt connector the exact same way as eachother. First what you want to do is take the single connector and put some shrinkwrap down at the ends so you can move it up later. Now you take the two connectors that dont have the shrinkwrap on them, you take both red wires and sauter them to the black wire from the connector that has the shrinkwrap, then you take the two black wires and sauter them to the red wire.

I'm not 100% sure on this but its what I remember doing.
Solder*

But basically you are making the two batteries parrelel to one another into the board.

·
Registered
182 Posts
u can run 6 aa's 2 9v's or 4 aa's in the reloader b by empire i belive

1 - 16 of 16 Posts