Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Burned motor or bad board?


  • Total voters
    6
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a Halo B hopper which I got like 10 months ago, but have barely used. But it is feeding my marker really slow. Also, when I open it it smells like the motor has burned out. But it could be the board too. What do you guys think? Also, should I put the Empire board in it (instead of the stock Odussey)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,516 Posts
if you've barely used it, and the same batteries have been in there for 10 months, even if they weren't low last time you played...i can guarantee they're dead or dying now.
 

·
I was saving that bacon
Joined
·
7,177 Posts
yea I would think its just the batteries. But if thats not it, then probably the motor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,907 Posts
like everyone else here said....change the batteries...whenever something starts going wrong with your equipment always check the batteries first
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a way to use 2-9 volts on that hopper? Would you guys recomend me to switch to an Empire Reloader or a Vlocity?
 

·
Just Chillin'
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
You can buy the 2 9v. mod off of somebody on PBN, that's where I got mine. Don't switch to another loader unless your Halo doesn't work right because it is basically on the same level as a Reloader/VLocity.

Did you change the batteries yet even?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did change the batteries to 6-lithium AAs. I will check with my firend's Halo B to see if I can find something out.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top