Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took apart my Halo 2 shell to replace it with a new one and when i put everything back together there was a spring laying there. Where does it go? I didnt take apart the catch cup so it shouldnt be anything internal. Does it go somewhere by the feed beeds or what? Id be greatful for any help.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Probably an anti-jam spring. It goes in front of the beads on the blue raceway/catch cup.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
i just took apart my 2 today also to install my rip drive, i dont remember anyspring other than the lid spring...

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a link you could send of where it goes. iv looked everywhere and cant see where it would connect. maybe on the end of the thing the beads are on but that looks funny. i dont think thats right. Iv googled the catch cups and none of the picks have one in em.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
the large end of the spring goes over the edge of the cup so the spring itself sticks into the cup right in front of the beads (in front meaning the paintballs that are going around it the cup go under the spring first then the beads) if your cup is like mine and you take your hopper apart again look on the outside of the cup, there is a small indented circle where the spring clips over the rim so it will stay in place

1 - 10 of 10 Posts