Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Halo+Spyder question

710 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Snip3r 
#1 ·
HEy i was gonna get a halo for my imagine, i no its not neccasary but im getting a good deal on it. i just wanted to know if there was anything else i need other than the hopper. any thing i need like ball detents :shrug: or anything thanx for your help in advance

#4 ·
yep the reason im getting it because im really getting into paintball and i no somewhere down the road im gonna get this ne way

#7 ·
mine double feeds when i first load it because the first few paintballs have so much momentum going through the drive system and feedneck they go past my detents. after that, double feeding is rare and chopping is FINALLY a thing of the past. :smokin

i guess if i left the gun uncocked when i load it, the paintballs couldnt get past the detents when i load it the very first time... something to look into...

#9 ·
i have a halo b for my Imagine 04 and i love it. works great!

#12 ·
A halo is the first thing I suggest any serious paintballer buy (after the basics) as it will help in the long run and as long as the gun has strong enough detents, it will keep up with anything, if not there is a victory for it, which makes it insane kind of fast. Buy one....make sure its the color you want....and keep it...forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.