Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I’m new to paintball, and was wondering; I currently have a trilogy pro and am having some issues. First I started with a trilogy sport, which in all cases sucked. Very weak only got a 240 as a high on the reader at the public fielded :sly: , and seemed to misfire all the time. So I bought the pro and have the power I want and accuracy thumup: . The problem with misfiring is still evident and im led to believe that it’s the hopper. The question I have is, if I buy the Halo B hopper will it fit my trilogy pro. I only ask this because I saw a friend of mine try to take another persons hopper to use and it didn’t fit (Used Tape To Hold It). Like I said im new so this might be a really dumb question.

Thanks,
Kevin

My Current Hopper is below, the standard WGP hopper???

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SWEET!!!! Are you by any chance in the Austin area and know where I can pick one up? All I know is their on the internet, but im not sure where the Paintball shops are in the Austin, Texas area.

·
doe
218 Posts
go to google map and type in paintball shops when looking at austin. thats wat i did. i live in corpus christi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts