1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Throw out the Halo B. the Too is improved in every way.

Magna is the best of those 3 in terms of speed and how gentle it is on paint, and by far holds the most of the 3 (220-ish vs. 190-ish). It's no longer made which is why it's the cheapest. It's also backheavy which is rather annoying, although not as backheavy as an Eggy.

Too has the toughest shell of the 3.

If the backheavy doesn't bother you, Magna is far and away the best of the 3. If not, Too is the one to go for. While HaloB's aren't bad, they're eye activated instead of sound like the other 2, they don't have the anti-jam raceway so that they will jam more often. They're a slower board (assuming not victory board) than the other 2. And the shells are the most frail of all 3.

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going with the Magna. I like it being front heavy though, so (I know it shouldnt) does just turning it around cause problems? So its front heavy instead?

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I was looking up the halo too, and I saw that it's sound activated. What does that mean?
Whenever your gun shoots it vibrates slightly and the halo too listens for this and uses that vibration to determine when it needs to feed paintballs.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
halo two needs a microphone to hear, unless there is also a microphone for stage performance or similar that is also called the halo too, i know a lot of overhead mics can sometimes be referred to as a halo mic.

ears are better than eyes, eyes can go blind if a ball breaks in the hopper, ears are not effected

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Well then why on reviews of the hopper do i see stuff about a microphone? or is it in the hopper
People wrongly assume the hopper actually hears your gun fire. The sensor is in the hopper and uses vibration, which is why its important to turn the hopper on while its on your marker and then fire it so it can determine what it needs to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts