Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a halo hopper but the damn thing is just way too heavy. I am going to sell the hopper to my brother and get a different lighter one. Have a gun with antichop eyes and i dont tihnk i will be exceeding 15 bps ever. average prob about 10 bps. would the empire reloader do the trick for me ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
a revvy/reloader 1 would work. Im not a fan of the reloader 2, so i dont recommend them. If you want to go for something a little faster, an egg might help. Im not sure what the weight for them is though.

·
Registered
456 Posts
if you cant handle the 2 friggen extra ounces of a halo then you should just quit paintball because you are too weak to play.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
wpballer said:
Yeah the velocity should be pretty light from the looks of it
please tell me your joking. It looks like a halo with a brick stapled to the back. No way that things gonna be light.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
evolutions are crap. i used one for a da borrowed it from someone at the field and it broke on me every game. felt cheap. I was tihnking more in the lines of a high end agitating hopper maybe sound activated or somthing.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
RunningRioT said:
im not saying mechinically, but the shells are known to be very brittle, and will crack alot.
Don't forget the feedneck... and battery door... and lid.

Do what I did and make a 9v wiring harness and use two 9 volts batteries instead of the AAs.

BTW a vlocity is lighter than a halo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts