Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one is the better hopper? Please give me pros and cons for both. I've read the stickies and they didn't help much. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
12v revvy is way better than any halo besides the Halo B.

its lighter, faster, more durable.....and overall much better than the Halo TSA

·
Banned
3 Posts
the TSA has one of the slimmest front profiles of ANy hopper on the market, and feeds faster than a revvy. a revvy on my spyder chops like mad

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
serval said:
the TSA has one of the slimmest front profiles of ANy hopper on the market, and feeds faster than a revvy. a revvy on my spyder chops like mad
lol ok.. i dont think holding 350 balls is called slim.

and its gravity fed, everything is capped at 13bps that is agitated.

you obviously havent tried both.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Almost everyones going to say the revvy is better..but IMO I hate it.. It looks awful...I would suggest getting a Viewloader Evalution 2 or a "egg" if you have the money.. I belive it is around 70 bucks or so.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Revvy all the way. My revvy has gone through mucho abuse and still works great. On the other hand a friend played 3 games with his TSA before it gave out. Now he uses a revvy, likes it way better.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Revvy, I think RunningRiot was trying to say it holds 250 balls

·
Registered
1 Posts
serval said:
revvy is much better than tsa ,if ur chopping balls like crazy get a new gun! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
lol my friends revvy is like a blender after a game one time the whole hopper look like someone poured a margarita in there

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Don't get a halo TSA backman, you reload with a 140 round pod anyways.

Halo all the way. Revvys have plastic shells and the screws go directly into a shell, not through and into a nut. Plus the halo has tilt sound activation, and of course lexan shells.

·
Registered
70 Posts
if your friends revy is breaking paint like crazy it could be the quality of the paint. my friend gave me 500 balls for free one time and honestly if u dropped them from a foot off the ground they would crack. that kind of paint would make your hopper a blender.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
chaoticprophecy said:
I would go with the revy. I don't like the concept of the tsa loaders.
And what concept would that be?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts