Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
i have the same exact hopper for sale. halo tsa backmen LED. tell me what kind of gun u hvae and ill be able to tell u if it is good enough. if it is, ill sell u it for like $50

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
don't get it......they only feed 8-9 bps, u can get a revvy for the same price if not cheaper.....what gun do u have ?? if u have a spyder and don't plan on upgrading to a better gun ne time soon then go with a revvy

·
Registered
846 Posts
they really arent too bad. ill give u mine for $40, seeing as i have a halo b now. they dont feed 8-9 balls per sec, more like 11-12. if it was 8-9 it would be like a Vl quantum

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Paintball3691 said:
they really arent too bad. ill give u mine for $40, seeing as i have a halo b now. they dont feed 8-9 balls per sec, more like 11-12. if it was 8-9 it would be like a Vl quantum
u can get a revvy for $30....and it may say that it will feed 11-12 bps but thats just how fast the roter turns, when u put paint it it will slow it down just like any other hopper

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Paintball3691 said:
how do u no? have u ever had 1? if it really didnt do 11-12 bps that would be false advertising. it doesnt feed that slow
do u have trouble reading ??? i said the little revolving thing that agitates the paintballs will spin that fast.....same with every other hopper....my friend owned one.....revvy = faster and cheaper......btw just chill okay i doesn't really matter....u don't have to be biased towards the Halo TSA backman anyway just because the revvy is better.....go ahead make a poll on it, i bet u an e-cookie that everyone will vote revvy or post a better hopper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts