Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it really that bad? I just got one and I haven't even used it yet and I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and see if I can return it to get something else. I like the way it looks and all, but according to a lot of the people here it isn't very good. What do you think I should do?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
my two hates on the tsa

1) the lcd makes it costs $15 more and does nothing useful
2) it's just as fast as a 12volt revvy or reloader II but costs more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could someone send me a link to a revvy and a revolution. I am constantly hearing problems with the neck on the Halo TSA being too weak. I think I am going to see if Wally World will give me my money back.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we dont have a shop around here. that is why I went to wally world. Which one one be the best for $60 or less.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a revvy and it has given me no problems so far. I've never used a reloader, so I can't tell you how well they work. I have also used a TSA (borrowed for a game). I didn't notice any difference in speed. Just that the TSA was a little heavier.

Go get a Revvy. It is reliable, cheap, easy to do maintenence on, and if anything breaks, then it is easy to relpace a part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the way that my halo looks, but I am afraid that after a game or two that neck is just going to snap off.

Could you guys check and see if there are any paintball shops near me. I don't know how to check? my zip is 39818

1 - 7 of 7 Posts