Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reasonably priced loader that would work well with an Ion. Which is better?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard the eggs are somewhat large compared to the halo's. How do they compare in size?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Eggii

·
Registered
20 Posts
EGGY 2 IS way SMALLER THAN THE hALO b AND MUCH LIGHTER, BUT YET THE EGGY HOLDS MORE BALLS

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know that, homes... I was just comparing it to a Halo B since I'm not familiar with the TSA

·
Registered
31 Posts
man, i'm at the same exact dilemma. i have an ion and my zap hopper just isn't doing it for me. i'm gonna get an evo 2 with a y or z board because it's faster (better too much than not enough) and it actually gives the balls a place to go rather than just batting them around like the tsa, revvy, and empire reloaders (not B) do. also, they're cheaper and match the ion's speed better.

·
Registered
263 Posts
ray06 said:
I'm looking for a reasonably priced loader that would work well with an Ion. Which is better?
NO COMPARRISON... The HALO TSA by a mile!!!! IMO....

The evo holds less paintballs and has no readout at all... the best feature on the TSA.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Lokbomb said:
NO COMPARRISON... The HALO TSA by a mile!!!! IMO....

The evo holds less paintballs and has no readout at all... the best feature on the TSA.
That's only if you get the LCD...bye bye battery

Save and get a Halo B.

Eggs are slower than what VL says (I could easily outshoot it on my fenix...the board is capped at 13) and they are made from REALLY crappy plastic. Believe me, I used to have one...yea...waste of money.

Halo TSA's aren't that great. They are just like Revolutions but they are sound activated. The frontman is small, and looks wierd IMO. The backman holds a lot of paint...but still won't feed faster than 12-13bps.

Save and get a Halo B. They are made with much better plastic than the Eggs and TSAs, and are much faster. You can also find a used Halo B for 60-70 bucks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts