Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K i looked at another thread with someone asking about the tsa but it didnt really help so i decided to just ask. K well a $25 walmart giftcard just came in the mail for me. I was looking at there online paintball store which was better then i thought it would be it actually wasnt full of newby stuff. Well im looking for a new hopper and i thought id use the giftcard and some cash to get one. But they only have halo b hoppers and halo tsa hoppers. Is the halo tsa ok? Right now i have a spyder imagine and im sure it will be fine for it but im thinking about later on. Im planning on getting a b2k for my next gun and im wondering if i get the tsa will i need to get a new hopper once i get a b2k?

Thanks
Tj

·
Registered
716 Posts
green paint is right save for a halo b it will give you better feed.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i need a hopper for my spyder now and i dont have enough for the halo b would the tsa be fine? Will it be breaking or cracking when shot or anything like that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
a tsa will be good for all spyders im pretty sure and it will be good for all tippmanns too. i personally have a tsa lcd and it is a great hopper for my tippmann with responce so it should work for your imagine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts