Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are upgrade boards that allow up to 35bps feed rate for the Halo B. Has anyone tried these boards in a TSA loader? CAn you make them faster?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No, that wouldn't work, first of all because TSAs are not force fed and second of all they use sound to know when to load the ball, the halo has motion sensing eyes. It wouldn't be worth it. And victory won't give you 35bps, probably high 20s, maybe 30. It doesn't even matter though.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
pballfreek19 said:
why would you need to shoot 35bps? Show me someone that can pull the trigger that many times?
Vikings and mags can shoot paint that fast. But no one can pull the trigger that fast.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I use a TSA on my Ion, and Im happy with it. That said, it is not the best hopper out there, you can get much more advanced/faster ones. The point is, it has a nice price, and fits what I need.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i have a tsa i still use when i don't need to shoot that fast..^^^ i agree with it does have a lower profile and mine has been really tough..but yeah no need to put a new board in it just buy a b

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
TSAs are just revvys/reloaders made right. They're more reliable, sturdier, and have sound activation, all while still being light.

·
Registered
263 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
TSAs are just revvys/reloaders made right. They're more reliable, sturdier, and have sound activation, all while still being light.
I have a TSA LCD.... It works great! I know it isnt a Halo-B but im not playing speedball where I need to shoot 36bps every second of the day. The TSA is great for woodsball, rec ball and elimination.... the LCD readout is the best, tells you how many balls you have left... cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts