Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Paintball Cynic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my new V35. As soon as I took off the battery door screw, it stripped. I figured no problem, I'll just get a new one at Lowe's. WRONG. As far as I can tell, the screw is a #3 machine screw. Lowe's only has as small as #4. I'm not sure where to find a screw this small. I see various "Halo Parts kits" on the market and some of them include 2 battery screws--for 9.99 plus shipping, no thanks. I cannot find any sort of online technical support for the Halo loaders. I emailed paintballsolutions dot com on Sunday but no response at all so far.

Any ideas?

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I've always had better luck getting the screws I need from Home Depot opposed to Lowes.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Why's that?

I like their motto ("You can do it, we can help.") because every time I go in there they don't help. I suppose they can help but just choose not to.

·
Paintball Cynic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I finally got in touch with the folks who do customer service for Invert and they sent me some screws for free. Turns out they are #4 screws, not #3, and as such should be easily found at Lowe's, Home Depot, or similar hardware stores.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts