Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
The predicted release date is the exact day PS3 launches.

The idea is to mess with their lauch, maybe lose them some publicity, but how effective that will be is yet to be shown.

Other than that, no one really knows.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i don't think it will work to well bc the PS3 will get just as much if not more hype than Halo 3....in my opinion they should seperate it so it will be like whn Halo 2 came out...that was ****ing crazy

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
bobide said:
when bungie decides to start working on it. Not when bill gates says it will come out.
QFT.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
ElectraDX33 said:
ya ok. i finsihed 2 and it left m,e hanging
then i guess u didn't beat it on legendary....beat it on legendary and it unlocks 3 more levels that unwrap the plot-line for u.....

:dodgy:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
get xbox live. if some of your friends have it, and even if not, its the greatest thing. i play everyday..and i still suck haha...nah but really get it...its a great investment..the $50 i paid in may or whatever has paid itself over 10 fold

and nobody knows yet when it will come out..i hope they dont do it when ps3 comes out, because that means they rushed it...i hope they wait and do the best job they can. bungie has already been working on it, probably since halo 2 came out. they are also working on a movie, so i doubt itd be totally ready by the time ps3 comes out. and even if it was, not that many ps3's will be available right away, so IDK about 'lost customers' or whatever for the ps3, but it will take some hype.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
ElectraDX33 said:
i do have live. just the story line left me hanging, and now im supposed to beat it on Legendary, which is really quite difficult

You have must have missed the sarcasm

:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Again...he was kidding..if u missed all of that :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
The predicted release date is the exact day PS3 launches.

The idea is to mess with their lauch, maybe lose them some publicity, but how effective that will be is yet to be shown.

Other than that, no one really knows.
no wrong the ps3 comes out early may 2006 halo 3 will probably come out in 2007 or later even :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts