Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ther is a halo (not b) on a website. it is only $52 and is called a backmans halo. it is only aggitated not force feed. would this be good for a dragun tes?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I guess it could be okay if you don't plan on shooting very fast. I would suggest a Z boarded Egg II. That should be good for you. Or a Halo B. 20 bps is fast.

·
Registered
691 Posts
There nice hoppers i ues one a long time ago just dont go over 14 BPS

·
Jabroni Scorpion
164 Posts
You're talking about the "Halo" TSA hoppers (Frontman, and Backman models). Made by the same people but not nearly the same hopper as the Halo you're used to hearing about.

I don't have any personal experience with them though. I've heard good things about them, but they don't seem to be as popular as regular old Revvies and Ricochets, etc. One thing I know about them is that the Backman model holds a few more paintballs. (Its selling point, I'd wager.)

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but would it be a good hopper for a tes? it is capped at 15bps right now but i cant imagine shooting that fast in a game on semi.

·
Jabroni Scorpion
164 Posts
The only speed quote I saw was 14bps. Also, if you're going to buy it new at +/- $65 (what I saw them for just now online) you might as well look around on the B/S/T forums and pick up a Z-board Egg. The price won't be that much different. Plus, if you ever get a faster marker in the future, you're better off only buying one hopper, instead of one now, and another later.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks dude. ill do that.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Grungydan said:
You're talking about the "Halo" TSA hoppers (Frontman, and Backman models). Made by the same people but not nearly the same hopper as the Halo you're used to hearing about.

I don't have any personal experience with them though. I've heard good things about them, but they don't seem to be as popular as regular old Revvies and Ricochets, etc. One thing I know about them is that the Backman model holds a few more paintballs. (Its selling point, I'd wager.)
Ya it probably is a selling point but they're definitely worth the money, odyssey/halo uses lexan shells (ya the bulletproof stuff) thats why halos rarely break. So basically, yes, get the halo TSA, it will be worth it, they fire faster than revvies, and break less.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts