Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post your ideas of what you think would be awesome to have in halo2, i want more vehicles to drive especially more flight ones and some new weapons

you ps2 people can post some ideas too:)

·
Registered
967 Posts
some new weapons new maps like ones in space would be cool deffinately new vehicles more enemys and it be on live

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
a hella lot of levels (like more than 20) better Marine AI, better weapons(and more of them)

·
Registered
376 Posts
the warthog is still in there but i thin the others have been changed, there might be a flying vehicle

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am pretty sure they r thowin out the hunters in this one (WAY to easy to kill), but i know they r throwin in the brute ad the prophet. also, u r gonna be able to shoot while prone and u r gonna be able to put away ur weapon and sprint across an area for a limited time. all the old vehicals r in it, but there is 3 new wart hogs, a human aircraft(i think), the shadow (basicly a covenent warthog), and a covenent tank. the only weapon i know for sur is the battle rifle. there is also another type of rifle (not sure of he name), possibly a flame thrower, and i knw there is a few new covenent weapons (the brute has one). i can't wait for this game. o, there is aso at least one type of new gernade for the humans. i think it is an icendiary or something, but i don't know. u r also supposed to be ale to play as the covenet in multiplayer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts