Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friends and i were chilling at my house and we got bored so we headed over to the walmart I work at and i wanted a costume. Well I tihnk I most definilty got the best one. What do you guys think?(sorry for crappy quality it was taken with my phone)

Attachments

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
you definently got the best one........I take it they were out of the purple teletubby costume you went there to get...jk lol

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I was thinking about making a costume thread. My friend and I were planning on getting some pirate outfits,and just walking into town with them on.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Dirtmongrel said:
I was thinking about making a costume thread. My friend and I were planning on getting some pirate outfits,and just walking into town with them on.
hehe, me and my friend thought it would be great to get a suit of armor(a real one) and take it to the airport and try to go through the detectors, then when it goes off you just go back through and pull out your keys or somethin and drop em in the tray and try again, then just shrug your shoullders when it doesnt work.

But anyways, doesnt it look kinda wierd with the horse walkin on his back legs all the time?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
hey where'd you get the horse? is it house-trained?

j/p sweet costume, im going to the halloween superstore to pick-up yet another expensive mask that sits in the basement 364 days a year.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure what I'm gonna be this year. I wanted to be Frank from Donnie Darko, but I could never make the mask. I went as a paintball player last year. Was ****ty. I went as the colour red the year before. And a ninja turtle in grade 9. At school anyways.

hmm, what could I be.. maybe hunter s. thompson

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Dude smalls go as a ninja...then on the news they will be like

" a recent outbrake of ninja's who steal childrens candy has broken out, the ninjas are part a clan called pbf and are very 1337 and dangerous"

·
Registered
830 Posts
this year me and a bunch of my friends are going as cowgirls, jeans and our boyfriends' plaid shirts tied up... and our boyfriends are going as the horses! austin, that is one kickass costume! how much was it?

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
thats awesome!!! i'm gonna see if i can find one

Well i don't know what i'm gonna be this year...I was a paintballer last year and people called me the red power ranger (the best power ranger ever) so i dunno i was thinking ninja or mafia man cuz i can get a vertical striped suit for cheap at goodwill

D

·
0 Posts
I love this guy
He had so many bounces with that damn thing.. it was so funny to see him truckin it through the woods.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
AHAHahahaha thats awesome^

O and I don't know what I am going to be this year, i might just run around like a retard like i do everyyear

1 - 20 of 47 Posts