Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last wednesday i hurt my hand at football practice. the hospital was packed so i bit the bullet anbd ddnt get an x ray, and i still practiced. so i had a game yesterday and i hurt it again. i played threw trhe whole game then after the game my parents drive me 2 the er. they say they dont see anything wrong. i go to the pediatrition today after skool and as soon as he feels it he said right off the bat...its broken. i saw the x ray n wen he pointed it out my mom said"im going to complain 2 the other hospital for sure". so now i got a hard cast and dont know if im going 2 be playing football until 3 weeks...im so emo right now it aint even funny

tl;dr
i luv football

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
ya thats dangerous.. a guy came inot our school. well he use to play football and he really gurt his leg.. the team doctor said it was fine and he played on it for about a week before it got to the point were he couldnt stand up.. and a x ray and it was broken.. but he danamged it so much from playing they had to get it amputated.. so luckily the other doctor found the break

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
that would suck, but you could sue for ungodly amounts of money for that

·
Registered
917 Posts
You're gonna play... with one hand... that's seriously injured.. that's dedication right there. Go show those pusies that give up at the first sign of internal bleeding a thing or two!

·
6,721 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
update-there gunna let me start practicing on tuesday!!!!tell me...do u think i am nuts?
wait, they're going to let you play with a freakin' club on your arm?! i thought the casts had to be soft to play.

either way, just hope it doesn't get hurt any more than it is. you don't want your hand messed up because of high school football

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lastonestanding said:
dude try useing an optical rolly ball mouse with a wrist that is positioned at 75+* so i have empathy.

1.didnt understand anything of what you said other than dude.
2.your mom was good last night
4.she owes me money
5.yes i am dedicated to football

EDIT-also there padding it up so i COULD play lol

·
6,721 Posts
just dont hurt yourself so a few years from now you realize that it was all for hs football...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts