Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
drink a lil alcohol.....it seriously works

or take an ibprofen and drink some 7up, eat some chicken noodle soup, a good relaxin shower and drink cold cold water

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
SIT in the shower for 20 minutes and make sure its warm. Take advil, munch on crackers, drink gatorade.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dont drink = no social life (atleast with hot chicks who put out) ^^

the best hangover cure is weed, but not if your parents are coming, cause youll be very noticeably tired and drowsy. weed takes care of the headache and nausea, but being tired from alcohol definitely intensifies being tired from a high

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Spudchucker said:
dont drink = no social life (atleast with hot chicks who put out) ^^

the best hangover cure is weed, but not if your parents are coming, cause youll be very noticeably tired and drowsy. weed takes care of the headache and nausea, but being tired from alcohol definitely intensifies being tired from a high
A joint cures anything. **** when I have a headache or stomach ache that I can't get rid of, I'll light up a J and feel much better.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Gangsta_Redneck said:
omfg.... don't drink = hangover gone sorry i had to be the person that said that
don't drink SO MUCH= no hangover

I drank last night, went to bed at about 3-4, got up and went to apply for a job at Verizon at 8. I am quite hangover-resistant. I only get tired from lack of sleep really, I've yet to wake up with a headache. I've also only puked twice, and that was before going to sleep lol

·
6,721 Posts
I've got an interview on tuesday. today was just applying n doin a easy and kinda fun test

·
6,721 Posts
I dunno, I don't watch TV much. I love it cuz it tastes good and it's alcoholic lol

1 - 20 of 65 Posts