Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not....

anyway, uhh...
Who do you think president of 08' should be? i'll be able to vote by then...
lots of people are syaing hillary clinton, but i think the US would be ruined if she did become president,. and no not just b/c shes a woman.
discuss.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
H8ter!

Your damn deceiving thread title! I hate politics; I would have never come in here if it was titled "president 08' "

Dick.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I want Bolton on the ballot...

and how about that Greenspan character?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
dhill0413 said:
sure he can.

id vote for condolingas rice....souns like a mexican dish, we should send her to mexico and have the mexicans eat her!

.......and the chinese ppl with there ching ching chong.....i cant understand you!

ps- mods dont ban me im not a racist at all its from the chappelle show

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
The problem with Hillary is that she's passionate about all the wrong things.

Honestly, I won't vote for someone who bothered to up the rating for GTA: San Andreas up to Adults Only. They're wasting taxpayer money if they're being paid to investigate hidden sex content on games...we've got bigger things in this country to worry about.

And even then, something like 85% of New Yorkers wouldn't even vote for her. She's a lost cause.

Knowing her, she'd use Monica Lewinsky or Linda Tripp as her running mate. Just watch, too- I'll be right.

But if the woman had a "enough is enough" attitude, then hell yeah put her in office. Gender doesn't matter- it's a matter of knowing how to work for the American people and not put up with anyone's BS. It's called the EXECUTIVE branch for a reason.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
128shot said:
I want Bolton on the ballot...

and how about that Greenspan character?
are you talking about the greenspan thats in charge of wallstreet and stocks and such? well our nation shows money=power so i bet it can happen.

and if Hilary does run for president i bet MANY women will vote for her just based on gender alone. Women want power they'll give it to a woman. I can see that happening right now.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sumsimpleracer said:
and if Hilary does run for president i bet MANY women will vote for her just based on gender alone. Women want power they'll give it to a woman. I can see that happening right now.
yeah you're quite right, all the women i talk to are like ohh yeah we need a woman president... even my mom and shes not very political... but i still think there would be many women who said **** that, im going to vote for whos best for the job... i don't think hilary clinton would win... and if she did we'd be screwed.

·
12,110 Posts
PMS and menopause. Men dont get that. When you are signing bills and decisions that put the security of a nation at risk, you can't get mood swings.Thats not sexist, thats FACT.

You cant stop that any more then you can stop getting drunk after drinking a liter of capns.

I would've loved to see colin powell run. But like he said, he'd probably get killed. I'd take the bullet for him. He's that good of a candidate for me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts