1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
you 2 my friend

·
Registered
176 Posts
holy **** u guys r lucky - i just got a chocolate bunny - it sux not being a kid anymore :( ****ing nothing to look forward to - u know what youre getting most of the tiem - i still believe the easter bunny is real though but i think people got greedy so he stopped giving and started shooting eggs at people and hes a hermit and sits in the woods and widdles garden gnomes for the home depot. His wife is Rosie O'Donnel and his ***** is Mrs. Clause- Damn - hes a pimp...

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i got a ps2 game and a choclate bunny and some other candy.. man some of you got some Nice pants shirts etc.etc. lucky you.

what if someone here is like budist or somethin hes not going to have a happy easter hes just goin to feel salty.

·
Registered
375 Posts
wow.. I got a chocolate bunny, some jelly beans, and 10 bucks. The ten bucks went right back to my parents though, because I still owe them money for my bass.

·
Registered
428 Posts
wtf, this is bs. i want jelly beans. howcome us jews dont get anything? passover isnt good enough for jelly beans? this is gay, i want a bunny. why cant easter be an all-around holiday for everyone. i havent had jelly beans in like 3 years. do they sell cherry coke jelly beans, cuz i bought like a bag of dr pepper ones, and they were in my droor for like 2 years. oh well, i guess i'll have to buy my own JB's.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
dotcom173 said:
wtf, this is bs. i want jelly beans. howcome us jews dont get anything? passover isnt good enough for jelly beans? this is gay, i want a bunny. why cant easter be an all-around holiday for everyone. i havent had jelly beans in like 3 years. do they sell cherry coke jelly beans, cuz i bought like a bag of dr pepper ones, and they were in my droor for like 2 years. oh well, i guess i'll have to buy my own JB's.
you should have found the afikoman. I did, both nights. *Counts his $40* :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts