Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
My dad said we're not doing the whole candy, big meal, and present thing. He just got us Mavs playoff tix! I'll just go out tomorrow to Walgreens and pick some Peeps up.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
My dad said we're not doing the whole candy, big meal, and present thing. He just got us Mavs playoff tix! I'll just go out tomorrow to Walgreens and pick some Peeps up.
haha sounds like your dream come true thumup:

i got 25 for easter, 5 bucks last night for bringing my stepdad the PC game fable, and just got 6 bucks from the neighbor cuz i helped her set up her little gazebo thing in the back yard...so i got 36 bucks to spend wooooo :hug:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Still no job, huh? :rolleyes:

Yea, it's gonna be so awesome though. Last year my friend and I were on ESPN cause we painted ourselves and they filmed us getting off the DART (trans authority in Dallas) heading to the stadium.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Still no job, huh? :rolleyes:
interview is on tuesday, so im pretty sure ill have a job after then :hug:

dart...stand for dallas area railway transit? or something like that..cuz i know when we would go to oakland A's baseball games in cali, they had BART trains, (bay area railway transit)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ja289 said:
can someone explain to me what easter is?? i have no idea, and what does a bunny have to do with easter???

(btw im jewish)
something about jesus going into the grave on saturday and coming out of the grave on sunday...i have no idea wtf the bunny is about...

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
ja289 said:
can someone explain to me what easter is?? i have no idea, and what does a bunny have to do with easter???

(btw im jewish)
Easter is the celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead. It is always on the Sunday after Good Friday (which is when Jesus was crucified), and is the most important day of the year for the Christian faith. It's basically the focal point of everything we believe.

The bunny originated as a sign of new life and fertility, and has since evolved into a secular symbol of Easter.

-Jin

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Easter is the day that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and up into the heavens. Good Friday is the day that he was crucificied on the cross. He was then carried into a tomb, had a boulder covering it, and 2 Roman guards guarding the entrace to make sure no one stole the body. On Sunday (Easter), Jesus walked out of the tomb, and long story short rose up into Heaven.

As for the bunny- no idea.

Feel free to PM me or catch me on AIM if you got any more questions..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts