Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, today was like any other day at school. until about 9:45 rolls around and, P00F!. lights go out. our class had no windows in it(only a few do). so a few people just started screaming and running and ****. so we all try and find the door and we all go outside. the principal guys like "yea, ummm. powers out. so just wait outside until it comes back on. 5-10min we hope"
Wrong! i just left with some friends and went to some mexican restauraunt down the street for lunch. we get back and the whole schools all just messin around still. about 20 min after we got back, they said "schools over. u can all leave" it was soooooooooo coooooooool. i went to one period today. so sweet. i kno ur jealous. good story huh.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You're the luckiest man alive. You bastard! Today was the most boring day of school in my entire life and you get to go to one period only.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
2 years ago we had a gas leak so the whole school waited on the soccer fields for 4 hours. Sounds boring, but all we did was play football and chill

·
Registered
249 Posts
there was a lock down at my school a while back suspects for murder at a park near by were talking to the police and ran away with a couple guns one walked right by the school.

·
Registered
214 Posts
mehdiballer said:
so, today was like any other day at school. until about 9:45 rolls around and, P00F!. lights go out. our class had no windows in it(only a few do). so a few people just started screaming and running and ****. so we all try and find the door and we all go outside. the principal guys like "yea, ummm. powers out. so just wait outside until it comes back on. 5-10min we hope"
Wrong! i just left with some friends and went to some mexican restauraunt down the street for lunch. we get back and the whole schools all just messin around still. about 20 min after we got back, they said "schools over. u can all leave" it was soooooooooo coooooooool. i went to one period today. so sweet. i kno ur jealous. good story huh.
so what about your stuff in the classrooms? if its pitch black in the school how'd you get your stuff?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally Posted by Dedomi
You're the luckiest man alive.
no way. this guy is.
Originally Posted by dhill0413
sometimes here in san diego we get days off cuz its too sunny and the administration thinks its a waste of beautiful weather to be in class
we dont even get canceled when theres 8in of snow on the ground. i hate you. thats just not fair.
Originally Posted by MrHanky04
so what about your stuff in the classrooms? if its pitch black in the school how'd you get your stuff?
some us who could find it took it out when we first left, and others were taken back in with flashlights by class to get there stuff. it was so cool.:D
:p:p:p:p

·
Banned
546 Posts
You guys don't have emergency lights? If the power goes out in our class, we just go out into the halls where the emergency lights are.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
^yea we have emergency lights too, but all our classrooms have windows anyways. What caused the power outage? too many squirrels on the lines?

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
mehdiballer said:
i kno ur jealous. good story huh.
Actually no, because today I actually got to sleep in and break my cycle of around 5 hours of sleep a night, only to find an empty house. Therefore, I had a free day off.

Owned.

:p

·
Registered
917 Posts
Got to go to the Zoo! :D

When is it not sunny? Around here, it's always sunny, even when there's a tornado ripping through the streets.

Snow? I heard it's white, powdery, and cold. Is this true? I also heard it has to get to 32F! How does it ever get that cold? I've never experienced less than 36...

j/k, but it has been over 3 years since I've last seen snow. I don't travel much during the winter...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
We went on a field trip today, it sucked. We looked at electron microscopes, and Advanced light system thingy, the electrons go at almost the speed of light. Then when I got back we had this assembly that was a 40 minute song about how we shouldn't be invading iraq and all this extremely liberal crap. I'm a democrat and I still thought it sucked ass. There were two guys who both wailed into the mic like they got their balls chopped off, and all the chicks were ugly short fat and prepubescant. And the piano guy was like rocking out and singing along really badly. God it sucked, and at the chorus some glass outside shattered, I'm pretty sure it was cus of their singing. I came out with a migrane, bad memories and a need to listen to bloodhound gang.

these people should have never have even been given the honor of existing, they were a waste of oxygen.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Are you at a public school?! Oh s***. I've seen some bad s*** at school assemblies, but a song about the Iraq War that's one sided? Wow. Of course, I'm not surprised, just scared. They have gone from corrupted information to preaching, at least in California. In AL, conservatives in my school are at about 40%, so they can't do that s***. In a couple of years though, they might be able to... I'm scared.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Are you at a public school?! Oh s***. I've seen some bad s*** at school assemblies, but a song about the Iraq War that's one sided? Wow. Of course, I'm not surprised, just scared. They have gone from corrupted information to preaching, at least in California. In AL, conservatives in my school are at about 40%, so they can't do that s***. In a couple of years though, they might be able to... I'm scared.
I go to a private school, the bad part is they were against everything, the war, they thought the iraqis were starving because we were attacking them, they thought that saddam never had WMDs, which he did but shipped them out. The song lasted 40 minutes, and about like 15 times, they had like people go up and say their dorky ass pen pall letters outloud. Then they tried to relate to depressed teenagers, but it just made me want to kill myself a lot more.

·
Registered
917 Posts
LOL. You don't sound too democratic, or maybe it's just that all the dem.s around here are idiots who hate everything American.

Just recently, we had an assembly that made fun of Bush. I was going to write an editorial on it (I'm in the newspaper), but the principal told us that we weren't allowed to put any opinion pieces about it in there. We were so p***ed, but she had the right to do that. I hope that the Hazelwood Case gets overturned someday...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts