Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
what type of food does one have at a jewish new year...i know being catholic and really not having a new year other than jan 1st, we kill chinese like crazy...what do ya'll eat...and what do ya'll do on jan 1st?

·
Registered
506 Posts
It's not about religious ideals or beliefs, its a question on practices and culture

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well theres no set 'food' to have. i go to my grandmas house she usually makes: noodle pudding, amazing matzah ball broth, turkey. my mom usually makes: stuffing, carrot fluff, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, matzah balls. well i love these kind of religious dinners, but my favorite is thanksgiving. just **** loads of food. my grandma makes so much and my aunt makes tons of turkey and all kinds of crazy food. my brother is also home for thanksgiving so thats cool too. when its christmas, you can all make posts on 'merry christmas'. im not arguing about my religion against anything so its not really religous 'discussion'.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
dhill- were not afending anyone (yet) so i would think its ok. there are always christmas threads so i usually make a chanucka thread. it cool

matzahball soup >*

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I don't like matzah balls, I don't know why, I'll probably like them when I'm older...

I love dinner the night before Yom Kippur, because we fast the next day, so we get tons of food the day before.

Tony: Mazel tov means good luck ;)

Matty: Jan 1 we celebrate the same way as you, but we just go to the movies on Christmas.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I want jewish bood. Im hungry >_<. Is it ok for an asian person to eat jewish food. XD jk

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey I go to the movie's on xmas as well, cuz there's like one college football game on and i think 1 pro and after that there's nothing to do cuz nothing's open.

That's pretty sick ya'll get to party like 6 times a year.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts