Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
wooo!!

what did everyone do for their new years??

i went over to my gf's friends house with a couple of my friends who had their girlfriends over there as well around 4pm Tuesday, and i stayed the night there with my gf and left the following morning at like 10 hehehehe:eek:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
strokez said:
wooo!!

i went over to my gf's friends house with a couple of my friends who had their girlfriends over there as well around 4pm Tuesday, and i stayed the night there with my gf and left the following morning at like 10 hehehehe:eek:

Well mine kinda went like this, I went to a party got drunk, then got laid by a drunk ugly chick. Ya I had ass loads of fun!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
strokez said:
wooo!!

fun times.........fun times...........same goes for you powerhouse

but you wanna know what i did?????well first i laid down and then i went to sleep. now thats crazy sh!t

·
Registered
127 Posts
strokez said:
wooo!!

I wonder if they shared a bed...:p

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i went sledding illegally at a cemetary at night with a bunch of friends. We were almost busted by a cop, but i held the sled vertical in front of me and he thought i was a tombstone, and the others were behing a huge bush. SCARY as hell (especially being in an old cemetary) but fun :p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i floated some black cats on a 3x4 into a ditch tube and blew up all the little froggies, and i was almost blinded by a roman candle ball that blew upa bout an inch from my eye

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I went to a friends party and 3 of them brought their impulses and we were looking at those and we turned the pressure down to like 120 and were shooting eachother but it didnt break. Ahhh the memories. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
started off the partying at a friends around 7pm there was just a bunch of my friends and their girlfriends....got good and messed up. then we went to another friends house(with an indoor pool and hot tub) stayed there watched the ball drop, from the hot tub! then we all pretty much just partied till we passed out

GOOD TIMES!

oh ya and my girl was there too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts